AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 is now available. Get here detailed information about AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam Dates, Registration Form, Eligibility, Notification, Fee, etc and apply onlie for AIIMS MBBS Application Form.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 and Notification Details:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducts Under Graduate Level entrance exam for its 7 institutes across India. The exam conducting body, AIIMS will release the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 in first half of January, 2017 tentatively. The students willing to pursue MBBS from AIIMS will have to fill the AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 online. The exam is scheduled on 28th May, 2017 i.e. Sunday. The exam is conducted for 672 MBBS seats in 7 AIIMS institutes across India. AIIMS MBBS Examination is conducted in once in a year.
About AIIMS MBBS
AIIMS conducts its own entrance exam for the candidates willing to pursue Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). NEET is the entrance exam conducted for MBBS and is accepted by all the major colleges but AIIMS has its own entrance exam to seek admission in any of the 7 institutes.
- Exam Name – AIIMS MBBS 2017
- Conducting Body – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Exam Level – All over India
- Course Offered – MBBS
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam Notification Details –
- AIIMS Application Starts from – Mid January, 2017
- AIIMS Application Ends on – Third week of March, 2017
- AIIMS Entrance Exam Dates – 28th May, 2017
- Result Notification – 14th June, 2017
- 1st Counseling – 3rd to 6th July, 2017
- 2nd Counseling – 3rd August, 2017
- 3rd Counseling – 5th September, 2017
- Open Counseling [ If required ] – 26th September, 2017
AIIMS MBBS Registration:
AIIMS MBBS Registration 2017 and AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 are to be filled by following these steps –
- Online Registration
- Application Fee and Payment Mode
- Selection of Exam Centre
- Fill up Academic Qualification and Address details
- Upload Photograph, Digital Signature and Thumb Impression
- Print the registration form and the confirmation page for further reference
Application Fees –
The Application Fee can be paid by both online and offline (Challan) mode. The online fee can be paid using Credit/Debit Cards and the offline fee can be paid through Challan form at any branch of SBI.
- General Category – Rs. 1000 + Transaction Fees
- Other Backward Classes – Rs. 1000 + Transaction Fees
- Scheduled Caste – Rs. 800 + Transaction Fees
- Scheduled Tribe – Rs. 800 + Transaction Fees
- OPH – Exempted
Candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria before registering, as the criteria for AIIMS MBBS is different from others.
- Candidates must be 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission
- Candidates must have cleared Class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects with minimum 60% for General and OBC Category and 50% for SC/ST/OPH
- Candidate appearing for Class 12 can also apply for the exam
There are many Medical Entrance Exams available for the candidates to join MBBS in the leading colleges of the country. NEET is the exam that is considered by majority of the colleges but some prestigious Medical Institutes conduct their own MBBS Entrance Exam 2017.
Good Luck Candidates and check for AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017 on the official website from Mid January, 2017!!!