AP Police Constable Answer Key 2016: The Andhra Pradesh (AP) State Level Police Recruitment Board has announced a notifiAP Police Constable Answer Key 2016cation for the recruitment of the Police Constable & Jail Warders posts for 4548 vacant seats. The examination was successfully conducted on 16th October/2016 at various examination places in the Andhra Pradesh. A huge number of contenders applied and appeared for the same.
AP Police Constable Answer Key 2016
Now, the candidates are waiting for the AP Police Constable Answer Sheet 2016 to be released by the official authority. The candidates are advised to keep a regular check on our official website www.appolice.gov.in to view the latest notifications regarding the Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Answer Key and the Exam Review.
All the candidates are also required to check the last five years AP Police Constable Question Papers with Solutions for better preparation of this year’s examination and to build the confidence for giving this exam. The AP Police Constable Answer Key 2016 is going to be updated soon officially by the concerned authority.
Key Points about the AP Police Constable Exam/2016:
- Organization’s Name: Andhra Police Department
- Name of the Post:Police Constable
- Number of Posts: 4548 Posts
- Posts Name: Assistant Sub Inspector (AI), Sub Inspector (SI) and the Constable
- Online Application begin Date: 3rd August/2016
- Online Application closure Date: 14th September/2016
- Date of the examination: 16th October/2016
- Result Date: Not yet declared
- Answer key status: to be updated soon.
- Official website: appolice.gov.in.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Police Constables (Civil)(men/women): 3216 Posts
- Police Constables (AR) (men/women): 1067 Posts
- Male Warders: 240 Posts
- Female Warders: 25 Posts
- Educational qualification: The candidate should be a 10th or 12th pass from a recognized school.
- Age Limit: The candidates having the age between 20-28 years are eligible for this examination.
Ap Police Constable Cut Off Marks 2016- Qualifying Marks [Expected]:
The candidates who appeared in the examination should be able to score the minimum qualifying marks as stated below in order to get selected for the next round.
|Category||Min. Qualifying Marks|
|Gen (Physically Handicapped)||40%|
|OBC/ST/SC (Physically Handicapped)||35%|
AP Police Constable Exam Review:
The Andhra Pradesh (AP) State Level Police Recruitment Board has successfully conducted the written examination for recruiting all the eligible folks for the post of the Police Constable & Jail Warders. All the Aspirants can check the AP Police Constable Exam Review on our official web portal www.appolice.gov.in that is going to be updated soon within a week after the examination is over.
Procedure to download the AP Police Constable Answer Key 2016
- Visit the official website appolice.gov.in.
- Then, search for the link of the AP Police Answer Key 2016
- Click on this link.
- Choose your paper code/ set for which you want to download the answer sheet.
- Download and save the file to your local computer for further reference.
With the help of Ap Police Constable Solved Question Papers or AP Police Constable Answer Key 2016, candidates can match their answers. For more information and the latest updates, the candidates are requested to stay tuned to our official web portal www.appolice.gov.in.