CBSE UGC NCBSE UGC NET Result 2016 Notification: Good news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the CBSE UGC NET 2016 Result as it is expected to be out shortly. The National Eligibility Test (NET) was successfully organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on July 10th/2016 at different examination centers.
The exam was carried out to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and the Assistant Professors (AP). Candidates who appeared for the UGC NET Exam 2016 and are waiting for the CBSE UGC NET Result Date are notified that the CBSE UGC NET Result 2016 is going to be out by this week on its official website www.cbsenet.nic.in.
CBSE UGC NET Result July 2016 Declaration:
- Name of the Organisation: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or the University Grant Commission (UGC).
- Name of the Exam : National Eligibility Test (NET)
- Date of Examination : 10thJuly 2016
- Result Status: Mid-November 2016 (Expected)
- Official website : www.cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Cut Off Marks:
Cut –off marks are the minimum qualifying marks that should be obtained by the candidate in order to qualify the exam. The cut-off marks depends on various factors such as:
- Paper Pattern
- Number of Candidates
- Difficulty level of the question paper
- Previous Year’s cut-off marks
Once the examination is over, the candidates start waiting for the cut-off marks to be released in order to know their chances of selection in the examination.
- The UGC NET 2016 comprises of 3 papers in which I and II paper were of 100 marks and III Paper was of 150 marks.
- In the Paper I, candidates have to attempt 50 questions out of 60 questions in the time duration of 1 ¼Hours.
- In the Paper II, the candidate needs to attempt 50 questions in 1 ¼ Hours.
- In the Paper III, 75 Questions to be attempted in 2 ½ Hours.
The UGC NET Cut-off Marks for July 2016 is as follows:
The candidates will have to obtain the minimum marks, as listed above, separately in all the papers. After that, the subject-wise and the category-wise Merit List will be prepared by the official authority. The authority will use the total marks of these three papers obtained by the candidates for preparing the merit list.
Steps to Access the CBSE UGC Net Cut-off Marks July 2016:
- Visit the official website of the UGC.
- Search for the link “Cut-off List”.
- Click on the concerned link.
- Click on ‘Save’. The list will be downloaded.
- Check the downloaded list and save to your local computer.
CBSE UGC NET Score Card July 2016:
After the announcement of the CBSE Board RESULTS, the scores of all the aspirants will be uploaded officially on its website www.cbsenet.nic.in. No mark-sheet will be going to be issued to any of the candidates.
Procedure to check the CBSE UGC NET Result 2016 is mentioned below:
- Candidates need to log in the official website of UGC i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Click on the link of the UGC NET July Result 2016.
- Now, you need to fill all the required details such as your roll no, birth date.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Your result will appear on the screen after few minutes.
- Check your CBSE UGC NET Result.
- Save or take a print out of your result for further use.
For more information or latest updates, the candidates are required to stay tuned to the official site of the CBSE NET www.cbsenet.nic.in.