Central Queensland University Australia Application Process and Deadlines – Central Queensland University is a dual-sector university located in Australia. The University has an array of campuses located in various regions of Australia. The main campus of the University is in North Rockhampton, Queensland. The university has great infrastructure and reputation. There are different types of courses available in the university for both domestic and international students. The University is one of the leading universities in Australia for providing modern teaching and learning facilities. It is ranked among top 500 universities by THE (Times of Higher Education) in World University rankings system. It was also ranked 90th position by Young University Rankings 2017.
Central Queensland University Australia Application Process and Deadlines:
Are you thinking of pursuing your higher studies from Central Queensland University? Well, to apply for higher studies in the University, candidates have to meet certain eligibility criteria and do the necessary application process. Here we are providing the details of Central Queensland University Application Procedure, application deadlines, etc.
Central Queensland University Application Process –
After choosing CQUniversity as your next study abroad destination, you have to move to the application process details. Have a look into the stepwise procedures of the Central Queensland University Application Process.
The application process varies with the type of student you are. The process is different for international and domestic students.
- Visit the website student-cqu.studylink.com
- Register using all the details or if you are already a member login using your login credentials.
- Fill the application form and complete with the following details.
- Family Names/Given names
- Date of Birth
- Contact Details like home address/country
- Agent Details
- Valid Email Address
- Programs Details
- Attach the certified and valid documents
- Summary of education background
- English proficiency details
- Credit Transfer (if any)
- Employment Details
- Study Statement (if any)
- Application Signature
- Receive an offer
- Accept the offer (Read all the instructions while accepting the offer )
- Choose the type of offers: Full offer/Conditional Offer/packaged Offer
- You can track the status of the application form too.
Candidates are required to post the fully filled application form to the address
“CQUniversity Australia Admissions Centre PO Box 10437 Southport QLD 4215”
Documents Required to Submit
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of academic transcripts (if original documents are in a language other than English)
- Personal identification document (passport)
- English proficiency test documents
** There is no application form fee.
Central Queensland University (CQU) Application Deadlines 2018:
Here is the Central Queensland University (CQU) application deadlines. Candidates are advised to apply before the CQU admission last date-
|Applications Close Dates||Events|
|Term 1 2018||6 February (Distance)
20 February (On-campus
|Term 2 2018||12 June (Distance)
26 June (On-campus)
|Term 3 2018||9 October (Distance)|
|Term 1 2018||22-23 February (On-campus)
|Term 2 2018||28-29 June (On-campus)
|Term 3 2018||Intimated Later – Online (Distance)|
|Term 1 2018||6 March (Tentative)|
|Term 2 2018||10 July (Tentative)|
|Term 3 2018||6 November (Tentative)|
For more details on Central Queensland University Application Process, stay tuned to our website. If you have any query regarding this, leave and comment and we will get back to you.