Central Queensland University, Australia – Central Queensland University is a dual sector university based in Queensland, Australia. The university has array of campuses. It has total 16 campuses namely in Gladstone, Emerald, Mackay, Rockhampton, Adelaide, Bundaberg, Brisbane, Cairns, Gladstone, Mackay, Melbourne, Perth, Rockhampton, Noosa, Sydney and Townsville. The metropolitan campuses are in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane. The university was established in the year 1967 and got the university status in 1992. The university has six schools for different programs. It has around 30,000 students spread in all the campuses in different regions of Australia.
Know the details about the university rakings, reason to study in the university and more in the paragraphs below.
Why Study at Central Queensland University, Australia
Do you want to know the reasons to study in Central Queensland University, Australia. Well, you will provide all the points why to choose Central Queensland University, Australia.
- The university is one of world’s leading universities ranked by prestigious Times Higher Education World University Rankings and the QS World University rankings system. It ranked among top 500 universities by THE and 650 by QS World University rankings system.
- The university is recognised as Australia’s first and only Changemaker Campus by Ashoka U, an exclusive global social innovation group, made up of only 30 other high profile education institutions across the world.
- World-class research facilities.
- The university has variety of campuses and learning centers in different areas in Australia. It has 16 campuses.
- CQU has six schools namely, School of Education and the Arts, School of Business & Law, School of Engineering & Technology, School of Medical and Applied Sciences, School of Human, Health and Social Sciences, 8 School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Quality indicators for learning and teaching
- 13th position in BOSS Magazine MBA Ranking
- Received top tier at #5 by CEO Magazine’s Global MBA Rankings 2016
- The university received 2016 Industry Collaboration Award at Queensland Training Awards.
- CQU is Australian higher education sector as the nation’s most inclusive university
- The university has around 5,000 international students from 70 different countrie
- The university encourages the students to participate in different study tours held globally. This will help the students to express and experience a life in their academic life.
- There are various outbound exchange programs.
- Students can participate in world’s most prestigious summits and policy making forums.
- It has the best employment opportunities.
- It has plethora of short-term courses and other certificate course in the form of undergraduate, postgraduate courses and research programs.
- The campus life is very good and active for students and faculty members.
- The university has more than 80,000 registered alumni and are great personalities globally.
- There are also various students’ support programs like counselling, career advice, accessibility support, spirituality guidance, LTBTIQ support, financial assistance and scholarships.
- Students can get one-on-one interaction with the faculty members.
- Some of the study areas in the university includes apprenticeships, trades and training, business, accounting and law, creative, performing and visual arts, education and humanities, engineering and built environment, health, information technology and digital media, psychology, social work and community services, science and environment, and work and study preparation.
Central Queensland University Rankings
Central Queensland University, Australia is one of the leading and responsive universities in Australia. It has students from across the world. The world-class teaching facilities has helped the university to grab the top position in different rating events. The university is also one of the best servicing universities for international students. CQU received seven five star ratings from the Good Universities Guide (GUG) in 2003. In 2013, CQU was awarded five stars for online delivery, internationalisation and access in its first foray into the global university ratings QS Stars.
Central Queensland University Rankings by Times Higher Education
CQU, Australia is ranked in the top 500 position by THE and 90th position by Young University Rankings 2017.
|World University Rankings 2016||401-500th|
|World University Rankings 2015||401-500th|
|World University Rankings 2014||401-500th|
|World University Rankings 2013||401-500th|
|Number of Students||12,300|
|Student to Staff Ratio||26.6|
|Percentage of International Students||28%|
|Student Ratio of Females to Males||57 : 43|
For more details, stay tuned to our website.