Charles Darwin University Australia – Charles Darwin University, Australia is an Australian public university located in capital city of Darwin. It has around 22,083 students from across the globe. The university was established in the year 2003 and it has campuses in Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, and Palmerstone. It is a member of the group of 7 Innovative Research Universities in Australia. Charles Darwin University, Australia is ranked 5 in Australia for the research quality by Spain based SCImago world report on research active universities and among the top 300 in worldwide rankings. The university is also rated 4 stars for research intensiveness by the Good Universities Guide. The campus life is amazing and has high-level academic quality, professional, and modern teaching process. Let’s have a look into the rankings, overview, reasons to study in CDU and more.
Charles Darwin University Australia Rankings:
CDU has a global ranking reputation excellence. CDU was recognised as one of the top universities in the world under 50 years old in the year 2015. It is also ranked 48th internationally in the Times Higher Education (THE) 100 under 50 global rankings. Have a glance at CDU rankings.
Charles Darwin University Australia Ranking by QS-
In QS World University Rankings 2015-16, Charles Darwin University, Australia was ranked 86th. The ranking is done based on the research techniques, teaching, employability and international outlook. Get the performance indicators that determine the rankings.
- Academic reputation (40%)
- Faculty/student ratio (20%)
- Citations per faculty (20%)
- Employer reputation (10%)
- International student ratio (5%)
- International staff ratio (5%)
CDU scored 91.4% and a ranking of 86 in the area of international students. Below is the historical data of CDU rankings
|World University Rankings 2016||551-600|
|World University Rankings 2015||551-600|
|World University Rankings 2014||551-600|
|World University Rankings 2013||471-480|
Charles Darwin University Australia Rankings by Times Higher Education
|World University Rankings 2016||251-300th|
|World University Rankings 2015||251-300th|
|World University Rankings 2014||251-300th|
|World University Rankings 2013||251-300th|
CDU World Rankings (Other)
|US News Rankings||803=|
|CWUR Center for World University Rankings||902|
|Times Universities Under 50 Years||31=|
|QS Universities Under 50 Years Old||91+|
|Excellence in Research Australia (ERA) Ranking||22|
|AEN 5 Star Ranking||3 Star|
Why Study in CDU Australia
Why choose to study at Charles Darwin University, Australia? It is indeed a strong question. Have a look at the points.
- CDU is a dual-sector university that offers a full spectrum of education and training opportunities in Higher Education (HE) and Vocational Education and Training (VET).
- It has quality teaching and learning prospect.
- CDU is one of the 6 members of Australia’s Innovative Research Universities network. It works on providing knowledge, capabilities and resources to enhance the outcomes of higher education.
- The research excellence at CDU is recognised in an international ranking of universities.
- CDU is globally ranked in top positions by QS, THE and by many others.
- CDU is a partner in many nationally funded co-operative research centres (CRC’s) like Aboriginal health, desert knowledge, national plant biosecurity, sustainable tourism.
- Student life is amazing in the university. They get all the facilities to enhance their knowledge.
- It offers a wide range of scholarships to the students.
- CDU helps students to find accommodation on or off campus.
- EFTPOS banking facility is available on campus.
- CDU has their bookshop. Students can get their textbooks and other stationary stuffs from the campus shop or book it online.
- CDU also offers on campus childcare facilities to students.
- In IT Kiosk, students can get CDU IT and communication services.
- There is a big library with a plethora of books. Students can do group study.
- Medical facilities are offered by CDU medical center to the students.
- A Post Office is also there at the Casuarina campus.
- Public transport and CDU inter-campus shuttles are available for the students.
- A multicultural environment in the campus, as the university is a home for students from 55 countries.
Above mentioned are the Reasons to Study in Charles Darwin University, Australia.
For more details, stay tuned to our website.