The Conestoga College Canada invites thousands of international students each year. In addition, the college has specific programs that cater to international students. Let us look at the Conestoga College Canada Application Process and admission deadlines of 2018 intakes.
Conestoga College Canada Application Process:
In order to apply for admission in Conestoga College Canada, candidates need to meet the program admission requirements. In addition, you will need to submit proof of English proficiency by submitting scores of the following tests:
- IELTS (minimum score of 6 for certificate and diploma programs and 6.5 for degree programs)
- TOEFL iBT (minimum score of 80 for certificate and diploma programs and 88 for degree programs)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic (minimum score of 53-57 for certificate and diploma programs and 58-60 for degree programs)
In order to apply for a program offered by the college, international applicants will have to register for the international admission portal. Once the registration process is complete, candidates will be able to do the following:
- Submit the application form;
- Pay the application fee of $100 via their debit or credit cards, Flywire or GlobalPay;
- Attach transcripts;
- View the status of their application;
- Print offer letters;
- Update personal information, etc.
Completed applications will be processed on time and candidates will receive the email notification in case supporting documents are required.
Get Admission in Conestoga College Canada:
Once you have filled the application form, you will have to upload your original documents to the admissions portal. The steps of the Conestoga College Canada application process are as follows:
- Upload the original documents to the portal.
- The International Admissions Office may request that the official documents be sent directly from the educational institution of the candidate.
- If the name given on the documents is different from the candidate’s present name, the college may request for proof of name change (photocopy of passport or marriage certificate).
- Indian applicants are required to upload their Higher Secondary Certificate, Intermediate Certificate, Pre-University Certificate, Statement of Marks and Transcript of Study for admission in the diploma or certificate courses.
- Indian applicants seeking admission in the graduate or degree programs will have to upload their diploma/degree certificate, mark sheets or transcripts of study.
- Applicants from other countries should refer to the official website for information regarding the documents to be uploaded.
- Once the candidate receives the letter of acceptance from the college, he/she will have to pay the fees by the due dates given in the letter of acceptance.
- International students could make the payment by Western Union Global Pay for International Students and Flywire. Alternatively, they could make the payment by net banking, money orders, bank drafts or certified cheques.
- Details regarding the course fees for the various programs and deadlines for the same are given online. Students are requested to refer to the same.
- The College offers various scholarships and grants to help students complete their studies and realize their dreams without any constraints.
- New students can apply for entrance scholarships. In order to qualify for the scholarship, new students would have to be registered for full-time programs.
- Furthermore, the candidate would have to apply the deposit as well as fall fees for the scholarship application to be accepted by the college.
- The college also offers regional scholarship and priority program scholarship. Applicants can apply for these scholarships if they meet the requirements.
Conestoga College Canada Application Deadlines 2018
While applying to a college abroad, it is essential to make a note of the deadlines in order to make sure that you get a seat in the program of your choice. The Conestoga College Canada application deadlines 2018 for various programs offered by Conestoga College Canada are as follows:
- February 1, 2018 – All students applying to Conestoga must send their applications to ontariocolleges.ca by this date. Applications received after this date will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- May 1, 2018 – Applicants who are accepted by the college will have to confirm their offer online at ontariocolleges.ca
- May 16, 2018 – Wait lists are generated by this time.
- May 2018 – The due date for fees and information on how to pay fees will be posted on the Conestoga Student Portal by the end of this month.
- June 15, 2018 – The Fall 2018 tuition deposit is due by this date.
- August 28 – September 1, 2018 – Orientation program for students will begin during this period. However, the Orientation for Engineering Degree Programs is August 21, 2018.
For further queries on Conestoga College Canada Application Process and Conestoga College Canada Application Deadlines, feel free to ask in comments.