Check here Cost of Education Abroad, Education Abroad Expenses, Tuition Fee, etc. If you want to know the Costs of Study Abroad, this article may help you to get related information.
For the students travelling abroad, the expenditure/cost is the biggest concern. If you are looking for details of the expenses incurred in education as well as living, you are reading the right post.
Cost Of Education Abroad and Expenses:
Below are the details of Tuition fee and Living expenses in the major countries students go for quality education.
|COUNTRIES||TUITION FEE (per year)||LIVING EXPENSES (per year)|
|USA||US$6,000 – 40,000||US$10,000 – $15,000|
|Canada||C$2,000 – $16,000||C$15,000 – $20,000|
|Australia||AU$9,000 – $18,000||AU$18,000 – $20,000|
|New Zealand||NZ$14,000 – $21,000||NZ$12,000 – $15,000|
|UK||£4,000 – £21,000||£9,000 – $12,000|
The actual costs are subject to variation depending upon the universities, scholarships & standards of living. You can refer to the current exchange rate to check the exact amount in INR as per the prevailing conversion rates.
The Visa fee for most of the countries are between 10000 to 32000.
For more details about Student Visa’s, fees, formalities & FAQ’s countrywise you can refer to the following links,
- Student Visa for USA
- Student Visa for Canada
- Student Visa for Australia
- Student Visa for New Zealand
- Student Visa for United Kingdom
The other important expenses will be the fees for different mandate entrance examinations. The fee for major examination have been mentioned below,
>PTE- Rs. 10900
You can refer to the below link for detailed scholarship updates every week.
Here are few important things to be kept in mind while you are deciding your budget for study abroad:
- Never forget to check if the fees mentioned on the offer letter is fixed or not, else university has the authority to increase the Fee in between your course.
- Exchange rates are also an important factor and are subject to frequent changes. It could play an important role. If you find the current rate is good and its not getting any better in near future, transfer more money & sooner.
- Part-time work will not be a good option you can rely on to cover your educational expenses or cost of living, be it any job & anywhere. It’ll also not be included in your Visa application.And most importantly you’ll have to pay taxes and the same could affect financial aids you’ll be eligible to claim.
- Cost of Living is influenced a lot by the area you choose to reside as staying in Urban area or in big cities will cost you more than living in comparatively smaller towns or rural habitat.
- Check if you’d be eligible for student discount cards as the local students are, if yes use it! and if not save intelligently by off-peak travel. or going for weekly passes (if available) rather than single trips.
- Don’t be tempted for Credit Cards as they are no saving, as the interests and minimum dues will add to your cost of study.
- Ensure you are an early bird while applying to secure good scholarships
- It’ll be all about sacrificing small little things like your shopping, your fancy lifestyle, your comfort zone but trust me the outcome would be worth it all!
I hope the post helped you fellas!