De Montfort University Application Process and Deadlines- De Montfort University is a public university in Leicester, England. The university is one of the leading universities in the United Kingdom. There are various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the university. Students from different corners of the world come to the university to pursue different courses.
If you are one among the student, who want to study at De Montfort University, find all the details regarding De Montfort University Application Process, application deadlines, how to apply for admission, etc. below.
De Montfort University Application Process:
To get admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in De Montfort University, there are certain admission processes. Candidates have to fill the application forms and have to provide all the details of academic qualifications. De Montfort University Application Process is not so hard. You just have to follow some steps.
You May Also Like:
- MBA from De Montfort University
- How De Montfort University is Good Option for Indian Students
- Why Study in DMU UK
- Best MBA Programs without GMAT requirement
How to Apply for Admission in De Montfort University:
To apply for admission in De Montfort University, students have to download the application form and fill it with all the relevant details. Before filling the application form, students have to prepare a list of documents. Find the list of documents below.
- All the academic qualification certificate
- English language certificate
- Passport Copy
- 1 reference for the undergraduate course/ 2 references for the postgraduate course
- Also, prepare your portfolio (Sometimes the authority may ask for it)
- Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) clearance before applying for a visa to study the Postgraduate or Research courses in the UK.
- With the application form, students have to attach all the documents with it and send it to the desired address.
- After sending the application form to the university, the Graduate School Office will process all the procedures and send you the offer letter for your enrolment. If you are not selected for the admission, the authority will let you know all the details.
After filling the application form, candidates have to submit the form to the International Admissions Office at email@example.com. If you are an international student, you can apply online through the online portal of the university. Students wishing to study any undergraduate course in the university can apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). Students can also use the UCAS Institution Code: DEM/D26 to apply.
De Montfort Application Deadlines 2018
|Tentative Intake Dates||Application Submission Deadline Date|
|1st October 2017||14th August 2017|
|1st January 2018||17th November 2017|
|1st April 2018||9th February 2018|
For more details, stay tuned to our website.