Dublin Business School Ireland– Ireland is a very dynamic and modern country, which is a part of the European Union. It is one of the World’s Friendliest Countries in a survey drawn up by the Lonely Planet travel guide group. It has one of the best education systems in Europe. Because of the education facilities and system, there is a rapid growth of the economy.
Dublin Business School (DBS) Ireland Rankings and Overview:
Dublin Business School (DBS) is one of the largest independent colleges in Ireland. The college is wrapped with around 9,000 students from across the world. It has various full-time and part-time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes available for students. The main courses available in the college are in business, law, accounting, event management, IT, Arts, Media Studies, Psychology and more. The college also provides various professional diplomas in different genres. Dublin Business School Ireland has the affiliations from HETAC, HECA, Liverpool John Moores University.
Dublin Business School Ireland has total six locations around Dublin. The main campus is located in Aungier Street, and followed by its other locations is in Balfe Street, Dame Street and South Great George’s Street.
Highlights of Dublin Business School Ireland:
- Recognised as a Designated Institution under the NCEA Act in 1992
- Approved as an Accredited Institution of LJMU in 1995
- Recognised as an Associate College of Henley in 1996
- Courses approved for tax purposes by the Department of Education in 1997
- Approved for inclusion on the CAO listing in 1998
Why Study in Dublin Business School Ireland
It is indeed a strong point to wonder about the reasons to study in Dublin Business School Ireland. Well, let us tell you there are lot more things that will help you to choose Dublin Business School as your next B-school for your higher studies. Have a look at the pointers:
- The college offers a wide range of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in various fields of Business, Arts, and Law.
- DBS is an Accredited Institution of Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU)
- All the Business degrees are awarded by the Higher Education and Training Awards Council (HETAC) and LJMU.
- The location of the college is near to St. Stephens Green, the Luas and all main bus routes.
- DBS is situated in the heart of the Dublin city.
- The campuses of DBS are in Aungier Street, Balfe Street, Dame Street, South William Street and South Richmond Street (Portobello College). Each campus hardly takes a minute or two to reach and you can walk and reach the place.
- The campuses have great infrastructure with modern techniques.
- Homestay accommodation is available for the students situated in the suburbs of Dublin. (Fully furnished room with internet access)
- Modern, safe and healthy environment for students to study, professionals to work and live.
- Apart from studying, students can also do part time jobs in different companies.
Dublin Business School Ireland Rankings – Webometrics Ranking
|World ranking||Continental Ranking||Country Rank||Presence||Impact||Openness||Excellence|