Dublin Institute of Technology Ireland Application Process, Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) Application Deadlines for 2018 has been revealed. Admission processes are no less than a mathematical operation that you don’t really understand until you are constantly guided. If you wish to learn about Dublin Institute of Technology application process, then we have it all sorted out for you. Here is the detailed information on the application process and deadline of Dublin Institute of Technology.
Dublin Institute of Technology Ireland Application Process:
The application process for international students is quite straight forward and it is kept simple for the ease of application. There is a common mode of application for all levels of education namely, under graduation, post-graduation and research based degrees.
Step1: Log On to www.dit.ie and select the course of your choice. However, the further steps for the post-graduation course and under graduation course admissions are different.
After selecting the course of your choice, you will be re-directed to CAO page (Central Application Office) page. Here, you can fill up the form by giving general details. Once you’ve completed your application, you will be asked to pay the application fee. You application won’t be considered complete until the payment procedure is done.
- Check the postgraduate programs listing for the programs that you wish to apply. Click on the required program title which will bring you to the program information page.
- Click the appropriate application button to access the online application form (non-EU application button should be used for Indian students) for this program.
- If this is your first D.I.T application, click ‘new account’ to create an account. Keep a record of your login details such as username and password. These will be needed for additional applications.
- If you have started your application but you are not ready to submit it then click the ‘save and exit’ button. You can re-access your application later by following the same steps as before and sign in with your username and password to proceed.
- Your online application must be completed in full before you click the ‘submit’ button. Once your application has been submitted, you will not be able to alter or add to it.
Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) Application Process
Dublin Institute of Technology’s admission process is quite simple but one needs to confirm the entry requirements before applying. There is a general English language requirement that is common for every international applicant. Other than that, there are specific course requirements that you can check before moving ahead with the application.
Applicants whose first language is not English may be required to provide evidence of English language proficiency. The following English language proficiency tests and results are acceptable for most programs.
|Qualifications||Minimum Level Required|
|(Some programs may require a higher score)|
|ETAPP||C1 (or higher)|
|GCE O Level English||Grade C|
|GCSE English||Grade C|
|Irish Leaving Certificate Ordinary Level||OD3 or O6/H7|
|NEAB Test in English||Pass|
|Norwegian Vitnemal||Grade Average 4|
|Pearson PTE Academic||62|
|TOEFL||Computer Based Test (DIT Code 0281) 213|
|TOEFL||Paper Based Test (DIT Code 0281) 550|
|TOEFL||Internet Based Test 92|
Application process (Undergraduate)
Application process (Post Graduation)
Step 1: Select your desired course and click on Non-EU application submission option.
Step 2: The page will re-direct you to a window where you have to sign up. If you feel under confident about it, don’t worry and contact the International Admissions Office to assess your application.
Step 3: Submit your application with all the relevant details and documents and pay the application fee.
Step 4: After the application processes you will receive a mail from the institute stating the status of your application.
Step 5: If they revert back with an offer letter then do the needful. Pay the fee dues and apply for your education visa.
Dublin Institute of Technology Ireland: Application Deadlines 2018
The application process has yet not started for September intake, 2018. The process will begin in the month of November. The expected deadline for the intake in 2018 is 30th April, 2018 (tentative).