Economics in Australia Australia universities
Australia universities have a strong and consistent reputation for education across the world. They have one of the world’s highest percentages of higher education qualified population. Australia boasts a world-class education system, offering high-quality education for fair tuition fees. Universities in the continent are ranked highly, especially in the field of economics. The faculty of business and economics in the continent is a leading center of teaching and research in economics. Also, a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs are offered in the given field.
About Australia universities
Australia, located in the southern hemisphere is a sophisticated and culturally diverse nation with a world-class education system. These qualities, combined with the fact that it’s an English speaking country, make Australia an extremely popular destination for international students. Most of the population lives along the south and east coasts. Australia is a highly developed country with the world’s fifth-highest per capita income. Australia universities is known for being the oldest, flattest, and driest inhabited continent.
This is due to its vast range of landscapes and habitats for plants and animals. As well as the rainforests, mountain ranges, and deserts, there are also many modern and developed cities and towns. These cities are home to a variety of tourist attractions and facilities that will be enjoyable for many different people. You will find that you are able to live a metropolitan life in the city, as well as taking in the beautiful scenery of the coast and inland areas.
Why study Economics in Australia universities
Economics is a diverse and fascinating discipline that analyses decision making by individuals, organizations, governments, and global organizations.
Economics deals with important issues, such as economic growth and development, industrial organization and strategic behavior, public policy design and implementation, and the means to improve overall efficiency and living standards.
Economics provides the foundation for all business disciplines through the study of the interplay between economic environment – in which business decisions are made – and strategic interactions among economic agents. To excel in Economics or for that matter in any other course, the two most important aspects are quality research and quality staff, which is a top priority for universities in Australia. Australia universities have established a strong international reputation as one of the top Australian schools in economics.
Also, Australia universities consist of quality staff and teaching faculty which ensures that the Bachelor of Economics degree consistently attracts the very brightest students, both domestically and internationally. These Australia universities have also developed a strong reputation for the high quality of teaching in economics by receiving several prestigious awards for the same.
Benefits of studying Economics in Australia universities
The cultural diversity, clean and vast surroundings, good standards of living, and high quality of education system have made Australia the top destination for international students. Australia is a multi-cultural dynamic country where students can live and learn with ease and comfort. Students graduating from Australia are able to get lucrative jobs and ready acceptance in other universities for further studies. English as the major language of communication, moderate tuition fees, and living costs, and excellent weather conditions are some of the major attractions which international students and make Australia one of the top study abroad destinations for Indian students as well.
• The Australian education and training levels have an international reputation and are well recognized across the world. Australia has 6 of the top 100 universities in the world.
• Approach of Australian universities to build confidence in students through career-oriented training that they would be able to survive successfully in this competitive world. The practical training in education greatly increases the necessary skills in the students.
• The country has gained a name in quickly adopting new techniques as compared to most of the other countries. Students studying in Australia universities can make good use of the impressive resources and technology.
• One of the highest rates of internet access in the world, fully stacked libraries, and world-class laboratories and classrooms make Australia a leading destination for international students.
Key facts about Australia
• Australia has more than 1000 institutions offering 22000 courses.
• The country is home to about 700000 foreign students.
• Australian education system has been ranked 8th in the U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems, which is higher than Germany, France, Norway and Japan.
• 90% satisfaction scores are given by international students for their living and studying experience in the country.
• Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Gold coast and Perth are the 7 cities listed in the top 100 student cities of the world.
Eligibility for Australian University
• Almost all Australian Universities accept the 3-year graduation system for entry into most postgraduate courses.
• However, some courses and universities may require a qualification equivalent to Australian Bachelor (Honours) Degree.
• For most Universities, a good first degree from a leading university in India or its equivalent is essential.
You need to provide details of your education including your course subjects and grades in the application. Students applying for admission are required to submit an official transcript from each college or university that they have attended after secondary school with complete details of the subjects, credits involved and other details like correspondence courses, diplomas, etc. You should provide the attested copy of the following:
• Standard X Mark sheet
• Standard XII Mark sheet
• Bachelor Degree / Provisional Certificate with mark sheet
• Secondary and higher secondary report or certificate along with the transcripts (mark sheets or report cards) of the final exams. It is ideal to convert the marks obtained in accordance with Australia’s grading system. IELTS and GMAT exam scorecard (in case the student is applying for an MBA course) must be provided. The minimum scores in IELTS and GMAT exam may vary from education provider to provider. Refer to the particular university website to see the eligibility requirements for the course.
• If you are applying for an MBA degree or a degree in higher education like doctoral programs; you may be required to provide work experience certificates or letters, mentioning the complete work details: key responsibilities and positions held. A detailed CV is also mandatory.
• A statement of purpose or personal essay mentioning career goals, interests, extracurricular activities, and why the student has chosen the particular stream and how he/she will manage financially during the stay in Australia needs to be provided.
• Letter of recommendation (two recommended) from the person who has taught the student or knows him/her professionally, highlighting the strengths weaknesses of the student and why he/she would excel in the chosen field, also needs to be provided.
1. Apply to a school in Australia.
2. Create an account with the Australian immigration authorities.
3. Make sure that you have all the needed documents in digital format.
4. Complete the visa application online.
5. Pay the visa fee and get a TRN number.
6. Possible health check-up and interview.
7. Get your visa decision.
8. Travel to Australia.
• Australia Awards Scholarships (AAS) – Scholarships to study in Australia for students of all degree levels (bachelors, masters, PhD) hailing from selected countries within the Asia-Pacific region, Africa and the Middle East. Applicants from Indonesia can also apply for the Allison Sudradjat Prize and/or the Hadi Soesastro Prize.
• Destination Australia awards – Over 1,000 scholarships of up to AU$15,000 per student per year are available to both domestic and international students to study at all study levels at universities in regional Australia.
• Research Training Program (RTP) – Postgraduate-level Australian scholarships for domestic and international students to study a research degree at a participating Australian university.
• Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships – Scholarships for commencing international undergraduate and postgraduate students, awarded based on academic merit.
• Australian National University – Various scholarships available for international students at all study levels, which can be found using a search tool on the university site.
• Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) – Tuition fee scholarships available for master’s or PhD students enrolled at the University of Adelaide.
• Curtin University International Research Scholarships – International scholarships for students undertaking master’s or PhD programs at Curtin University in Perth. The university is also offering three AU$10,000 Meng Fei Innovative Future Leader Scholarships for international undergraduate and master’s by coursework students.
• Deakin University – A search tool for finding scholarships to study at Deakin University in Melbourne.
Why Choose MU?
1. Meetuniversity.com is a platform for Study Abroad Counselling, University/Course Search, Scholarships updates and Application Process. As it is online, therefore, it is time and cost-effective.
2. We provide you a free counselling session (telephonic/in-person) to help students to connect directly with the list of top universities all around the world. It offers fair, independent, unbiased advice to make your college selection process.
3. We help you to get admitted in not just any foreign university, but at your dream university. We offer personalized mentoring and customized admission assistance according to your needs, including premium services.
4. We help you apply to your dream college and take the responsibility of doing all the hard work of tracking the applications by staying in touch with the institution, on your behalf.
5. We help you in –
• Search from our extensive course and university listings that suit you best.
• Discover specific courses and universities according to your filters that suit your needs.
• Narrow down your choices and apply to the process by simply uploading your documents.
6. Get experienced assistance throughout your application process which includes study abroad language programs like IELTS and TOEFL and aptitude exams like GRE and GMAT.
7. Have everything from your Application forms to Statement of Purpose, Loan Application to Accommodation and Visa taken care of.
8. We help you browse and find out the best course in the best university.
9. For further enquiries kindly go to our website –https://www.meetuniversity.com/. Go to expert’s site for admission and visa related queries https://www.meetuniversity.com/expert-list. For detailed information https://www.meetuniversity.com/video/.