Eligibility for MBA in UK: The Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is among the most popular as well as demanding career option for our newly graduates on the planet. MBA is all about “Management” which plays a very crucial role in everyone’s life. Without proper management, things will move in a wrong direction and that nobody wants to happen. Choosing MBA as a career leads to better solving of various complex business problems in this dynamic corporate world. MBA involves management in various fields of business such as marketing, operations, human resources, finance and much more. So, students who are looking forward to pursuing an MBA degree should fulfil their eligibility for MBA.
Why MBA from Abroad?
Pursuing MBA from an esteemed university/college is a gratifying undertaking by our fresh graduates. Many students want to get themselves enrolled for MBA program in countries like New Zealand, Australia, and Canada, London, etc. as these countries provide excellent opportunities for the students in terms of education, better companies, job opportunities, higher pay than India, developing confidence level, self-reliance, getting familiarity with different business styles in different countries etc.
Why MBA from the UK?
Recently, it has been found that pursuing MBA from the UK is a great idea as students pursuing MBA from the UK can fulfil their ambitions by raising their profile. Although, London has always been one of the favourite destinations and a dream country for higher education among Indian students as well as students from all over the world. It ensures quality teaching to the students. It also ensures excellent job opportunities after graduation as it is one of the leading sectors in service industries like banking and finance and has a good economy that has the great impact on student’s life. It is a dream of every student to get MBA admission in Top Colleges of UK.
Some of the top colleges for MBA in the UK are:
- University of Cambridge,
- University of Oxford,
- London Business School,
- London School of Economics and Political Science Masters in Management London, UK
- University of Warwick
- University College London etc. that offers best MBA degree all around the world.
MBA Eligibility in the UK
Eligibility for MBA from such reputed colleges of UK has to meet certain admission procedures and eligibility criteria. So, here we come up with some Eligibility for MBA in the UK for the different business schools in the UK.
Eligibility for MBA:
1) Academic Qualification- The first and the foremost MBA admission requirement in UK colleges is that you should hold a bachelor’s degree either in Engineering, B.Sc., B.Com, and BA or in any other discipline. Even if you hold a postgraduate degree, you are eligible for pursuing this course as being a professional course, it has no restrictions on the highest degree pursued by any candidate. Holding Bachelor’s degree and that too from a recognised university/college is a must.
2) Work- Experience– Some institutions need work experience for the MBA admission. So, in that case, you must possess a minimum of three year’s work experience and also you need to submit at least two references from employers where you were previously working. You need to also submit your professional achievement’s certificate (if any).
3) Eligibility for MBA-(GMAT/TOEFL/ IELTS) – The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is an entry gate for getting admission in various colleges of UK. Through this test, a candidate’s analytical, verbal, written, quantitative skills are being assessed.
On the other hand, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and International English Language Testing System (IELTS) are the tests undertaken by some institutes in abroad for measuring the English language of the students who are non-native speakers which help in assessing the proficiency of a candidate in the English language. Students should be able to score good enough so as to make themselves eligible for MBA in UK colleges/universities.
4)MBA Admission Requirement in UK-Before getting indulged in an admission procedure for MBA in colleges of UK you need to submit all your relevant documents and evidence such as Academic Record Sheet, Work Experience Details, Statement of Purpose, etc. to the concerned University/College. This is the basic MBA admission requirement in the UK.
Hence, if you have any query regarding MBA Eligibility, Admission procedure, etc. feel free to ask us.