Fanshawe College Canada Rankings by QS and Times Higher Education- Get here Fanshawe College world university ranking 2018. Fanshawe College Canada is a leading institute for education in Ontario. The meaning of the college’s name, “temple in the woods” justifies the efforts of the institute to educate, empower, engage and excite about half a million people. The college was established in 1967 as ‘The Ontario Vocational Centre’ and hence, it is 50 years old now. It has been a learning center to students from over 50 countries and had the highest number of international students in the year 2010-2011. There are many industry partners that are closely associated with the college. This association ensures that graduating students have an edge in the job market. The college is proud host to the Centre for Research and Innovation (CRI). Hence, there are several innovative research projects and programs. This comprehensive college aims to educate and empower students as per the labor market needs. It not only offers degree, diploma, certificate and apprentice courses but it also plays an important role in providing re-skilling and skill upgrading opportunities. This is done through the design and delivery of custom training for federally and provincially sponsored trainees, organizations, sectoral training councils, and private sector employers. Accordingly, the college is well known for its varied full-time, part-time, and online courses.
Fanshawe College Canada Rankings:
Fanshawe College is ranked 103rd in Canada and 6256 among the top universities in the world according to the data received from the Ranking Web of Universities 2017.
Fanshawe College Canada Ranking by QS
This university does not feature in the QS World University Rankings, 2016-17
Fanshawe College Canada Rankings by Times Higher Education
Fanshawe College, Canada has not been included in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2017.
Reasons to study at Fanshawe College, Canada
- Location: Fanshawe College is situated in one of the most beautiful locations in Canada. The campus is in “the forest city”, Ontario. This gives students the pleasure to study in a serene yet competitive environment.
- Tuition fee: Tuition fee for Fanshawe College, Canada is comparatively low on contrast to other British and American colleges. Further, the college offers numerous scholarships.
- Additional added benefits over tuition fee: Students also have access to Fanshawe Cares Arrival and Accommodation Services, a bus pass, health and dental insurance, a fitness membership and other access to athletic clubs and 200+ events every year. This facility is rarely available in other leading institutes.
- A variety of courses: The College provides over 200 courses through various programs. These programs ensure that students are trained well for the job market. Moreover, the college also provides certificate and apprentice courses.
- Flexibility to study part-time or online: This feature was initiated keeping in consideration the students who cannot afford international studies or those who are working.
- Low living cost: Living cost in Canada is quite low. One can easily manage their residential allowance even if their earnings are less. All this makes the college a perfect place to study under tight budget.
- Multicultural environment: Fanshawe College caters to students from more than 40 countries. The diverse student community creates a multicultural learning environment for all.
- Job opportunities: The College has 35 co-operative education programs which helps students to gather valuable experience during their training period.
- Imminent student support: Fanshawe partners with the Canada Homestay Program to help students find a home so that they can adjust well in Canada. Not only this, the college also gives the option to apply for residence right at the campus.
- Close knit education procedure: Fanshawe believes in offering its students a friendly and open learning environment. This is done via small classroom programs (20- 40 students) so that teacher gets to know the students and work on their development.
Why study in Fanshawe College, Canada?
Does one still require more reasons for studying here?