Fully Funded Scholarships for Indian Students to Study Abroad (Aisa, Australia, Scholarships Europe, USA). Also check Scholarship Providers to Study Abroad
Fully Funded Scholarships- Recent times have seen the growing trend of studying abroad in India. The only hesitation in going abroad for studies is the cost. However, nowadays various organizations, private and public, which include banks and universities, have come forward to offer international scholarships for Indian students. These scholarships are meant to help the students with their travel, rentals, housing, course credits and other such expenses.
Scholarships are of various types. Some are fully funded while others are partially funded. Some are highly competitive and others are hardly availed. Students must apply for the scholarships for which they wish to be eligible. Different scholarship programs have different eligibility criteria. Students must be alert of the scholarships that will benefit them. Not every scholarship is meant for everyone.
Scholarships are offered on different bases such as merit, student specific, destination specific, programme specific and subject specific. Students must qualify to be placed under any such category in order to be able to avail fully funded or other scholarships.
Also Check: Top Engineering Universities to Study in Abroad
Fully Funded Scholarships For Indian Students To Study Abroad:
There are innumerable scholarships available for Indian students who wish to study abroad. These vary from country to country. Let us take a look at some of them –
British Council IELTS Scholarship Award for Indian Students – This scholarship is funded by the British Council and is open to all Indian students, of all levels studying outside India, who have recently taken IELTS with British Council.
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships – These are scholarships for Indian students who are interested in studying in North America or Europe. These scholarships are for graduate and post graduate programs. Of the various eligibility factors one is that the applicant should be within the age of 30 and must reside in India at the time of application.
Scholarships to study in Asia –
- Hinrich full MA scholarship in International Journalism at HKBU – This scholarship is available to Indian students, students from Myanmar and Vietnam. This scholarship is offered to study Masters of Arts in International Journalism at the Hong Kong Baptist University in Hong Kong.
- HM King’s and HM Queen’s Scholarships for Asian students in Thailand – Under this scheme the Thai government offers scholarships to Indian students to help them pursue a masters degree in the fields of engineering and technology, management or environment and development at the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT).
- Silk-Road Scholarship Program at Seoul National University – This offers scholarships for Indian students to study abroad in South Korea at Seoul National University for graduate degrees in humanities and social science programmes.
Scholarships to Study in Australia –
- University of Queensland Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships – This scholarship is open to students from India or Latin America to pursue course work based postgraduate study in biology related subjects in University of Queensland.
- University of Adelaide Ashok Khurana Scholarship for Indian Students – This programme offers scholarships to Indian students to help them undertake postgraduate degrees in selected fields.
Scholarships to Study in Europe –
- Alcatel-Lucent: HEC Paris Scholarship for Global Leadership Potential – This scholarship provides for an opportunity for Indian students, as well as Russian, Brazilian and Chinese students, to pursue post graduation at HEC Paris.
- INSEAD Louis Vuitton MBA Scholarship for Indian and Chinese Students – This is a scholarship for students of China and India who have been accepted for INSEAD Business School MBA Program.
- Ursula Glunk Scholarship for Master Students at Maastricht University – This scholarship is for Indian students who have been admitted into master’s program in media culture at Maastricht University in Netherlands.
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships – These scholarships are offered to Indian students who are looking to pursue doctoral degrees or research in UK.
- British Council GREAT scholarships for Indian students – are a number of scholarships offered to Indian students who wish to pursue higher studies in UK.
- King’s College London Emerald MSc Studentship – This studentship is offered to students from India, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Uganda, Nepal and South Africa to pursue higher studies in the field of global mental health at King’s College London (KCL).
Scholarships to study in USA –
- Fulbright-Nehru Research Fellowships – This fellowship is for outstanding Indian students who are looking to pursue studies at any level in any accredited US institution.
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowships for Indian Students – This scholarship is for Indian students who wish to pursue MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business.
These are a few of the fully funded scholarships available for Indian students to help them pursue higher studies in a country of their choice abroad. If you are looking to study abroad then take a good look at the above-mentioned scholarships. Maybe anyone of them will take you to your desired destination!
You May Also Like:
- Top Scholarships to Study in Germany
- Scholarships to Study in Canada
- Scholarships to Study in UK
- Scholarships to Study in Singapore