Get here GRE Free Study Material for Aptitude, Quantitative, English, Essay, Writing Practice Subjects. There are a lots of candidates who are in search for GRE Study Material Free PDF, Study Material online, GRE Study Material 2016, GRE Study Material download, GRE Study Material Books online/ e-books, GRE Preparation Materials Official, etc. MeetUniversity.com provides you free GRE Study Material subject wise. Read the article below for detailed information.
GRE Free Study Material:
Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is one of the most competitive tests nowadays. A great number of undergraduates from different parts of the world attempt this test in order to seek entrance into a variety of topmost universities located in several countries such as the USA, the UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, etc. More than five hundred thousand aspirants appear in this exam, and to make sure that you can cope in this competition, you need to work hard with the best GRE Study Material. Strong and dedicated preparation using reliable GRE 2016 Study Material is necessary if you want to successfully qualify the GRE 2016. Even though many means of preparing for GRE are available these days, basic resources such as GRE Aptitude Study Material are important for everyone. This article contains a basic guide to help you choose the most apt books like GRE Quantitative Study material for your preparation.
Choosing the Right Method for Yourself
There is a great deal of choice when it comes to opting the method of study that suits you the best. GRE English Study Material is available in a number of forms. You can go on to join a coaching institute which provides you with GRE Essay Study Material and other resources that have been compiled by experts in the subjects. You can also find GRE Writing Practice Study Material available online. These practice sets can be downloaded for free or can be purchased on the internet. The most efficient and effective method of preparation for GRE, however, is studying from books available in the market. They are complete in syllabus, cover all kinds of questions, and abound with useful practice material. The question that arises here is the choice of the best books for yourself when you set out to prepare for the GRE 2016. The practice material that you have set out to buy from the market ought to have been chosen after keen consideration and analysis.
Top Recommended GRE Books to Practice for GRE 2016
Here are the top 5 book series that you can pick from.
- Kaplan’s Books for GRE
- The Princeton Review Books for GRE
- Barron’s Books for GRE
- Nova’s Books for GRE
- The Official GRE Books
GRE Exam Pattern 2016:
GRE can be attempted either as a computer-based test or a paper-based test.
This section is based primarily on skills in the English Language, and comprises three kinds of questions:
- Reading Comprehension
- Text Completion
- Sentence Equivalence
This section tests the contenders’ aptitude and reasoning skills, and asks four different kinds of questions:
- Quantitative Comparison
- Multiple Choice: Only one correct
- Multiple Choice: One or more correct
- Numeric Entry
This section focuses on weighing your skills in essays and writing, and presents the following two tasks:
- Analyze an issue
- Analyze an argument
GRE Exam Syllabus:
- Analysis and drawing conclusions, understanding and completing incomplete data, perception identification
- Identifying vital points, differentiating between relevant and irrelevant points
- Understanding and summarizing the structure of a text
- Understanding the meanings of texts, sentences and words
- Understanding relationships among words and concepts
- Analyzing quantitative information
- Correctly interpreting quantitative information
- Solution using mathematical methods
- Basic mathematical skills and concepts
- Clear and effective articulation of complex ideas
- Supporting ideas with examples and reasons
- Examining claims and accompanying evidence
- Sustenance of a focused and coherent discussion