The Indian students are at the peak of going to abroad for pursuing their education of interest. One such amazing place to study is France. France is one of a kind that gives 8 years of Visa for Indian students. Special benefits are present for the International students for education. Scholarships in France are a one-time opportunity. Do not miss your simple chance of studying in abroad like France. The brief ideas for Scholarships for an Indian student can help them study in France;
MAJOR SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
There are a number of French scholarships for Indian students for their education; there are 3 major categories:
- Erasmus Mundus- The duration is for 3 years, starting from 3 months. For a Master’s course, the value is 24,000 euros, which are 18 Lakhs ₹ per year.
- Charpak scholarship- available for 3 months to 2 years. 615 €/month, which is 46 000 ₹ in India is the benefit. Medical insurances and accommodations are an addition.
- Co-Financed Scholarships- 6 to 12 month period. Value of 615 – 13 000 €, which is 46 000 – 100 000 ₹ with Internships and medical/social insurances are bonuses.
GENERAL RULES FOR APPLYING TO ANY SCHOLARSHIP
- Check for the availability of the forms online or else visit the French University’s official page for information.
- You apply online and send it to the embassy or you submit forms on the institution’s official page.
- Regular checks of meeting and any interviews are necessary.
- Have extra copies of your requirements like I.D papers, certificates and proofs.
- Enough time for having your updates and checks is of much significance.
- Go through inside the France campus official page for more details.
LOCAL INDIAN SCHOLARSHIPS
Note-there are other scholarships available for Indians by Government and trusts, corporates for studying in France. These include;
- Saryu Doshi Postgraduate Fellowships
- Sir Ratan Tata Trust & Navajbai Ratan Tata Trust Education Grants
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
- The Dalai Lama Trust 2016 Scholarship
- Global Study IELTS Awards
These scholarships give permissions to study in a foreign place and are available only to the Indian students. Keep an eye on the deadlines for applying as there are variations in the dates. The benefits vary according to the type of offer, the course chosen, and the duration of the study. (U.G or P.G)
Plenty of Scholarships for Indians to study in France and the French Government notably is helpful to many. Pursuing a degree is now not stressful; choose France for your education. All the best!