How to Get a Scholarship- Are you planning to study abroad but the cost involved makes you cringe instantly? If yes, you are not the only one. Studying abroad is expensive but the good news is that there are some options available to work around those hefty price tags. There are a number of scholarships to study abroad are available but the problem which student’s face is, ‘How to get a scholarship?’
The Internet is a plethora of information. You can search for anything and everything under the sun but due to an overload of information, finding a right scholarship and then applying for it before the deadline is a tedious task. So, to help you out we have listed here the tips to get a scholarship. Read on to know more about the scholarships to study abroad and tips to get them.
How to get a scholarship to study abroad?
These days a large number of scholarships are available to study abroad which include general scholarships and specialized funding schemes. Some of these scholarships and grants are given by the government, some by universities themselves and others by some charitable or funding organizations.
So, we can conclude that Scholarships to study abroad are extensively available from a number of sources.
Now, the trick is to know not only where to look for these scholarships but also to know how to get a scholarship. So, read on to know about the tips on Where to find and how to get a scholarship.
- Firstly, look for the financial aid options available specifically for the study abroad program you want to go for. Explore your options widely and wisely.
- Check with the government officials of the country you want to study in because in some countries government also provide financial support to the international students.
- Contact the financial aid office and foreign language departments to ask about the possible funding sources.
- Consult with your advisor if there are any grants or aids available specific to your major.
- Check with the local organizations like Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Program, Commonwealth Scholarships Commission, S. Hornby Educational Trust etc.
Scholarships to Study MBA in USA
The USA is no doubt the first choice for the students to study abroad because of the various right reasons. Also, the USA is home to first MBA program with many top B-Schools and thus makes it all the most favorable destination to study MBA.
So, here we are giving a list of the some of the scholarships one can apply for to study MBA in USA. Some of these scholarships are provided by specific B-Schools. One needs to check the details for each scholarship to know more about the eligibility and other pre-requisites.
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai fellowship
- The India Trust Fellowship
- Akhtarali H. Tobaccowala Fellowship
- Emerging Economy Fellowships
- Joseph Wharton Fellowships
- Social Impact Fellowships
- Need- And Merit-Based Scholarships
- Center For Business & Society
- Donald P. Jacobs International Scholarships
- Diversity Scholarships
- Meyer Feldberg Distinguished Fellowship Program
- McKinsey Award
So, if you are planning to study abroad and are worried about cost, you can get in touch with us and know more about the above and many more scholarships available for Indian students to study abroad.