Higher education is an important aspect of everyone’s life. Nowadays, the students’ dream of going abroad in order to complete their higher education. To be successful, being hard working is immensely important. Scholarships are a good way to help in education while being in the foreign country. Then again, to avail scholarship, being on top is necessary. This is because scholarship reduces half of the fees and at times, most of the significant expenses that one has during these initial years. But it is not an easy task. We have noted down all of the important points you’ll need to know before applying for help in particular fellowships. Read ahead and take a note.
The United States of America is full with some of the best universities from around the world. Few names like Harvard, Clemson, Stanford, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Duke, Columbia and Yale and much more. The scholarship is available for International students from all over the world, including India. If you’ve got admission in the USA, it means that the student is extremely hard working since the admission requirements are very critical to meet.
Available Scholarships for Indian Students: There are a plethora of scholarships available for Indian students in the USA. But it does not mean that you’ll easily get any of these. There are eligibility criteria set for every student to meet before they think of applying for the scholarships in the USA. The scholarships available for Indian students in the USA are-
- Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowship
- ETS TOEFL Scholarship
- Tata Scholarships for Cornell University
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship
- Lady Meherbai D. Tata Education Trust scholarships
- Rotary Foundation Ambassadorial Scholarship
These are few of the scholarships available. Some of this is full-time that pays for all the
expenses, and then some are part-time which only pays for tuition fees. It depends on you and the requirement you meet, that which scholarship will you apply for.
The Eligibility Criteria for this scholarship:
To get the scholarship, certain requirements are needed to be met. These requirements allow you to apply for a scholarship and make your expenses easy. These scholarship helps you in academic expenses and tuition fee all the while you study in America, keeping your scorecard full with top As. These eligibility criteria are-
- Should be a resident of India
- Must be doing undergraduate or post-graduate study at the time of applying
- Advance in English with a proper TOEFL score
- Must clear secondary level examination in India
- Must have strong academic background
- Should require a visa
- Must have a minimum of 3.8 GPA or be in ten percent of class toppers.
- Must have good oral and written communication skill with total of 90 TOEFL OR 6.5 IELTS
If you meet the eligibility criteria, fill out the application. Don’t leave it blank or forget to stick any item. Missing document leaves a bad impression. After submitting the form, you’ll be called for presentation. A scholarship presentation is just like a job interview, giving information about self and convincing about why should you be awarded scholarship. Don’t make spelling mistakes. Proofread before submitting the application form. Keep in mind to provide correct information. Wrong information will drown your chances to get it.
In some cases, you may be asked to provide references or referees. In this case, tell every bit of information to that person so that it can help you for further process.
Scholarships to Study MBA in USA
The USA is no doubt the first choice for the students to study abroad because of the various right reasons. Also, the USA is home to first MBA program with many top B-Schools and thus makes it all the most favorable destination to study MBA.
So, here we are giving a list of some of the scholarships one can apply to study MBA in USA. Some of these scholarships are provided by specific B-Schools. One needs to check the details for each scholarship to know more about the eligibility and other pre-requisites.
- Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai fellowship
- The India Trust Fellowship
- Akhtarali H. Tobaccowala Fellowship
- Emerging Economy Fellowships
- Joseph Wharton Fellowships
- Social Impact Fellowships
- Need- And Merit-Based Scholarships
- Center For Business & Society
- Donald P. Jacobs International Scholarships
- Diversity Scholarships
- Meyer Feldberg Distinguished Fellowship Program
- McKinsey Award
So, if you are planning to study abroad and are worried about cost, you can get in touch with us and know more about the above and many more scholarships available for Indian students to study abroad.
For further information on the scholarship in the USA, you are advised to be in touch with our website.