The scholarships for MS in USA have been gaining grounds because of various options available to them and this eventually works up well in their favor. One can search various scholarship schemes in USA so that it becomes easy to pick the right one.
Scholarships for MS in USA
There are many international scholarships for MS to study in USA and some of them are the most sought after ones but options are available and you can watch out for the ones for which your eligibility stands out to be suitable. Let us check out for which scholarships in USA you can apply for to pursue MS:
- Fulbright US student program which remains the one that students want to acquire at the earnest
- Presidential Fellowship, this scholarship scheme is open to all the students across the world irrespective of their nationality. Partial funding forms a part of the scheme which scales up to $1000.
- WIA Foundation scholarship, this program is also open to the students of all the nationalities and the partial funding stands up to $2000. This scheme is open to the female candidates across the world and a minimum GPA of 3.0 system remains the qualifying criteria. Candidates who want to study aerospace are being given the preference.
- Ryan Fellowship, this is basically for the students who want to pursue their studies in Nanoscience and technology. It offers partial funding plus a stipend of approximately $10, 000 which also includes the stipend for research program students.
MBA scholarship for International students to study in USA
In order to pursue the studies in the arena of MBA in USA you will have to consider the following options that can help you a lot in cutting down the financial cost of studying in UK:
- Boustany MBA Scholarship at Harvard Business School in USA: This scholarship is meant for the students who are of Lebanese origin. If you want to pursue the studies for Harvard, then this scholarship program is perfect for you.
- International MBA Scholarships in USA also includes Stern Merit based scholarship program which is provided by the New York University Stern in USA. The award for the scholarship includes the tuition fee that is partial and the non-partial funding.
Besides these scholarship programs, you will also have to boost your GMAT score as well which makes it easy for you to get the MBA Scholarships in USA. This also helps a lot in getting the financial sources for you thus making it easy to study in USA. So, it is with these considerations that you should be able to get the scholarships to study in USA and this call for a look in to various programs that can help you a lot in getting funded from authentic source.