KEAM 2017 Application Form, KEAM 2017 Exam Date, Registration and notification details are given.
KEAM 2017 Application Form- Exam Details:
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) for the state of Kerala conducts examination for nine distinct Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses every year. Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM) was the entrance test for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical but from this year the Government has notified that for Medical & Allied Courses the aspirants will have to apply for NEET – UG and for Architecture they need to apply for NATA. KEAM 2017 Application Form will be available from 1st week of January 2017. The candidates can seek admission in the Government and the affiliated colleges in the state of Kerala.
KEAM 2017 Dates (Tentative)
|KEAM 2017 Events||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Application||1st week of January 2017|
|Closing of Application||Last week of January 2017|
|Availability of Admit Cards||Last week of March 2017|
|Exam Date Paper I (Physics & Chemistry)||24th April, 2017|
|Exam Date Paper II (Mathematics)||25TH April, 2017|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2017|
KEAM 2017 Application Form
The interested and eligible candidates need to apply for KEAM 2017 online from the official website. The KEAM Application Form will be available from January 2017. The Application Fee for General Candidates will be Rs. 1000 and for Scheduled Castes candidates will be Rs. 500. The ST applicants are exempted from the Application Fee. They can make the payment by paying through Security Cards or by Demand Draft.
KEAM 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Citizens and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) can apply
- The applicant must have qualified 10+2 by scoring minimum 50% in Mathematics Individually and 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics together
- The minimum age limit for applying is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission
- There is no upper limit and relaxation in age will not be permitted
Procedure to fill KEAM 2017 Application Form
The application form has to be filled by the applicants only by the online mode.
The steps for filling the form are:
- Online Registration is the first step for filling the form
- Aspirants have to fill all the basic details in the application form after logging themselves
- Aspirants have to correctly fill all the details and can edit the fields just before the final submission
- Candidates need to print the final form and send it to the office of CEE, Thiruvananthapuram
- Documents Required have to be send by the aspirants self attested
KEAM 2017 – Application Fee
- General Category – Rs. 1000
- Scheduled Caste – Rs. 500
- ST is exempted from fee
Modes of Payment
- Security Card – Candidates willing to pay online need to buy prospectus and card from the authorized Post Office by paying an amount. While making online payment they need to enter the pin from the scratch card to confirm the payment.
- Demand Draft – The DD needs to be drawn in the favour of “Commissioner Entrance Exam”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram on any nationalized/scheduled bank.
KEAM 2017 Registration will start very soon in January 2017 and check the official website for more information.
Note: KEAM 2017 has to be taken by the candidates aspiring to join engineering and from this year according to the Government of Kerala aspirants for Medical and allied branches need to appear for NEET – UG and for Architecture NATA has to be taken.
Good Luck Aspirants and be ready to Register Yourself!!!