Are you looking for Scholarships to get admission in Business Schools. Get here information about MBA Scholarships which will help you to continue your education in Abroad. We are providing here some MBA Scholarships to Study Abroad. Read the article for more details about MBA Scholarships.
MBA Scholarships for Indian Students to Study Abroad– For those of you who wish to pursue their education in MBA abroad but don’t have the financial backup that it requires, then an MBA scholarship is the thing for you! A variety of MBA scholarships for Indian students are available whether they are within the country or abroad.
- You May Also Like:
- Fully Funded Scholarships to Study Abroad
- Scholarships to Study in Canada
- Scholarships to Study in Australia
- Scholarships to Study in UK
- Scholarships to Study in Germany
- Scholarships to Study in Singapore
- Scholarships for Engineering Students to Study Abroad
MBA Scholarships to Study Abroad:
The most general MBA scholarships to study abroad include the following two-
- British Council IELTS Scholarship award is available for Indian Students which is funded by the British Council and available to students who have recently given the IELTS examination
- Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship is available for Indian students who wish to study abroad in Europe or North America.
The most popular exclusively MBA scholarships abroad for Indian students available in the topmost US Universities are-
- Standford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship is available for students who intend to pursue their MBA at the very well reputed Stanford University
- The Indian Trust Fund and the Akhtarali H. Tobaccowala Fellowship are available for students who wish to pursue their MBA from the Booth School of Business, Chicago.
- The Emerging Economy Fellowship, the Social Impact Fellowship as well as the Joseph Warton Fellowship are the three MBA scholarships available for students who opt for the MBA program at Wharton University, Pensylvania.
- For students who wish to apply for the Tuck School of Business (Dartmouth College), two scholarships namely the Center for Business and Society as well as the Need and Merit based Scholarships are available.
- The Kellogg School for Management at the well renowned Northwestern University offers two scholarship programs for MBA students namely the Donald P. Jacobs International Scholarships and the Diversity Scholarships.
- Harvard Business School offers aspiring students of Harvard three different MBA scholarship options which are the HBS Fellowship Program, the Robert S. Kaplan Life Sciences Fellowship, and the Horace W. Goldsmith Fellowship.
- The Columbia Business School offers the Meyer Feldberg Distinguished Fellowship as a scholarship program for students interested in MBA.
Other than this, there are a number of MBA scholarships for India available as well that various Indian universities provide for students who wish to pursue a career in Business of which the top five are-
- Amity Business School provides a 100% as well as a 50% scholarship based on class 12 and graduation merit alone.
- The Indian Business Academy in Bangalore provides a wide range of MBA scholarships based on various forms of merit (in CAT and in graduation) and a scholarship based on a scholarship examination for students with a business oriented mind.
- The Indian Institute of Management in Ahmedabad provides both need based and merit based scholarships as well as caste based scholarships for SC/ST candidates.
- The Indian Institute of Management in Bangalore provides merit-cum-means based and merit based scholarships for students who wish to pursue MBA.
- The Indian Institute of Management in Lucknow also has the SC/ST based reserved scholarships as well as merit based and need based scholarships.