Middlesex University Dubai Application Process and Middlesex University Admission Deadlines date has been revealed. Do you wish to be a part of a fastest growing economy and still get the degree from the most elite university in the Middle East? If the answer is yes then here is all you need to know about Middlesex University, Dubai’s application process and deadlines for 2018.
Middlesex University Dubai Application Process- How to Apply for Admission at Middlesex University:
Candidates who wish to study at Middlesex University (Dubai) should complete an Online Application Form available at www.mdx.ac.ae sign-in and submit few required documents. These are:
- Two recent passport size photographs
- A copy of your passport and UAE residency visa, if available
- Applicants should submit copies of secondary school records including a certificate of completion and a statement of grades/marks
- Advanced entry applicants or transfer students should note that if they are seeking credits for a previous course completed at a university/post-secondary level, then they should provide relevant documents (e.g. official transcripts certificates, etc.). These documents should highlight the subjects completed/studied and marks or grades achieved along with detailed information on the content of courses and an explanation of the grading system.
- Two academic references on an official letterhead of school or college
- A personal statement (200 words or more)
- Evidence of satisfying the English Language requirements, where applicable
Follow the other steps outlined below in order to apply at this university:
- Once the application and other documents reach the authorities, an assessment will process. An offer letter is issued based on the assessment.
- The offer letter will then become available as a duplicate to the student. The offer letter can be collected from the campus or the regional office or it will be available to the student via email within 7 days.
- Students are then required to read the offer letter carefully as it will contain the outline of the program along with payable fees and other details. Aspiring students are then expected to reply to the offer letter. If they agree to join then a signed offer letter or ‘acceptance’ is expected by the university within a given time frame.
- After accepting the offer, aspiring students are expected to pay the requested tuition fee and keep themselves updated with all the new notifications as provided by the university.
Middlesex University Application Process
Middlesex University’s admission process is quite simple yet there are a few more requirements that one fulfill, such as:
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Studies (Students from India):
Aspiring students should have obtained a minimum of 55% on the Indian Secondary School Certificates issued by the CBSE/ISC boards/NIOS/All State Boards.
Postgraduate Entry requirements for students from India:
The common entry requirement for all students is an overseas equivalent degree of second class UK honors in the relevant subject(s). Candidates with other relevant qualifications and individuals with a minimum of three years’ work experience could also be considered. Other than these, there are specific requirements for different courses of interest.
English Language Requirements
Minimum requirement on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- IFP (International foundation program): Overall 5.5 with at-least 5.0 in each component
- UG program: Overall 6.0 with at-least 5.5 in each component.
- PG program: Overall 6.5 with at-least 6.0 in each component.
Minimum requirement on the PTE (Pearson Tests of English)
- IFP and UG programs: Overall score of 51 with a minimum score of 51 in each component for an Academic PTE result / Level 3 score for a General PTE.
- PG programs: Overall score of 58 with minimum a score of 51 in each component of an Academic PTE result / Level 4 score for a General PTE.
- Minimum score required for IFP: 65
- Minimum score required for Undergraduate:72 (with at least 17 on listening and writing; 20 on speaking and 18 on reading)
- Minimum score required for Post-Graduate studied: 87 (with at least 21 on listening and writing; 22 on speaking and 23 on reading)
Middlesex University Application Deadlines 2018
The autumn term starts in September. The deadline for its application is 7th September 2017. On the other hand, the winter starts in January. The deadline for this term is 4th January, 2018. Some of the courses are not available for the winter term. One needs to confirm this, before hand.