CBSE NEET 2017 Syllabus: NEET Syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) subjects is now available. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level entrance exam that is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for getting admissions to the Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) & the Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programmes offered by various colleges /institutes in India.
For the year 2017, this examination is going to be conducted in the month of May/2017. So, the candidates who want to get admissions to such programs are required to read this article to get the complete information about the NEET 2017 Syllabus.
NEET 2017 Syllabus:
The Medical Council of India is supposed to announce the NEET 2017 Syllabus. The NEET Syllabus comprises of four subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany in which the questions based on Class 11th & Class 12th topics will be asked. The NEET syllabus will contain the CBSE & the NCERT academic course. Knowing the complete Syllabus will help the candidates to plan their preparation strategy in a more effective way. So, the complete NEET 2017 syllabus is provided here.
NEET Physics Syllabus:
Class XI: Questions on the topics listed below will be asked in this section.
- Physical world and measurement,
- Laws of Motion,
- Energy and Power,
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body,
- Properties of Bulk Matter,
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory,
- Oscillations and Waves.
Class XII: Questions on the topics listed below will be asked in this section.
- Current Electricity,
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism,
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents,
- Electromagnetic Waves,
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation,
- Atoms and Nuclei,
- Electronic Devices.
NEET Chemistry Syllabus:
Class XI: Questions related to the below-listed topics are asked in the exam.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry,
- Structure of Atom,
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties,
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure,
- States of Matter: Gasses and Liquids,
- Redox Reactions,
- Hydrogen, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals),
- Some p-Block Elements,
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques,
- Environmental Chemistry.
Class XII: Questions related to the below-listed topics are asked in the exam.
- Solid State,
- Chemical Kinetics,
- Surface Chemistry,
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements,
- p-Block Elements,
- d and f Block Elements,
- Coordination Compounds,
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes,
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers,
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids,
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen,
- Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry.
NEET Biology Syllabus:
Class XI: Following topics are to be covered by the candidates for this section.
- Diversity in Living World,
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants,
- Cell Structure and Function,
- Plant Physiology,
- Human physiology.
Class XII: Following topics are to be covered by the candidates for this section.
- Genetics and Evolution,
- Biology and Human Welfare,
- Biotechnology and Its Applications,
- Ecology and Environment.
NEET 2017 Exam Pattern:
- The NEET Paper will be going to be commenced in the first week of May/2017.
- There will be total 180 objective type questions with a single correct answer. There will be a negative marking for each incorrect answer and for each correct answer, four marks will be awarded.
- The paper will be comprising of for subjects Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany.
- The language of question paper will be both – English or Hindi.
- The exam will be conducted in an offline mode i.e. through pen and paper.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks|
Thus, for any other queries related to NEET 2017 MBBS Syllabus and the NEET 2017 BDS Syllabus, the students are advised to visit our official site www.cbseneet.nic.in.