Eastern Institute of Technology Ranking
In New Zealand study Eastern Institute of Technology, New Zealand is regarded as one of the leading tertiary education institutes in the country. The institute’s Taradale campus in Hawke’s Bay and Tairāwhiti campus in Gisborne have been going strong for nearly 40 years. The institute offers about 130 industry-oriented programs (classroom-based as well as online) ranging from foundation to postgraduate programs. Apart from the regular courses, new Zealand study in EIT also offers unique programs in areas like Wine Science & Viticulture, Screen Production, and Professional Cookery to name a few. Moreover, new Zealand study in EIT has different satellite campuses throughout the east coast with the aim of providing access to all students in the region. Every year, the institute welcomes nearly 500 international students from over 40 countries across the world. Eastern Institute of Technology ranking is high.
Eastern Institute of Technology Ranking
EIT ranked 12th in New Zealand and 5561 among top new Zealand study universities in the world as per the Ranking Web of Universities, 2017.
Eastern Institute of Technology Ranking by QS
This institute does not feature in the QS World University Rankings, 2016-17.
Eastern Institute of Technology Rankings by Times Higher Education
new Zealand study in EIT has not been included in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2017.
Reasons to Study in Eastern Institute of Technology, NZ
Eastern Institute of Technology, NZ offers high-quality industry-oriented courses in technology and health sciences. Eastern Institute of Technology ranking is high. Here are some more reasons why students choose to new Zealand study at this institute:
- Wide range of courses: Apart from regular courses in technology and health sciences, the institute also offers diploma, certificate, and postgraduate courses in unique fields such as viticulture, veterinary nursing, and forestry to name a few.
- Highly recognized qualifications: International students will greatly benefit from the degree earned in a new Zealand study in EIT qualification is acknowledged across the world. Eastern Institute of Technology ranking is high. Furthermore, the courses are designed in such a manner as to equip the students with the required practical skills to enhance their careers.
- A practical approach to education: All the courses offered by this institute are industry-specific and include workshops and other practical experiences to provide students with real-world experiences. This is one of the reasons why this institute is regarded as one of the top tertiary educational institutes in New Zealand. Eastern Institute of Technology ranking is high
- Excellent research facilities: The institute provides students with state of the art facilities to allow them to conduct research in the subject of their choice. Furthermore, the Eastern Institute of Technology is one of the top institutes for research in the Performance-Based Research Fund.
- Flexible study options: The institute offers students classroom-based as well as online programs (which may include one or two face-to-face workshops). This helps working students to strike a balance between work and study as they can study at their own pace.
- Variety of campuses: a new Zealand study in EIT provides students with the opportunity to study in one of their three campuses across New Zealand. Each of these campuses is unique and offers students conducive learning environments to enhance their learning. Moreover, the institute also has regional campuses in various regions across New Zealand.
- Student support services: The institute offers students unique and individualized support services to help them feel at ease in this new environment and make the best use of their time in the institute new Zealand study in EIT’s friendly and cooperative experts are readily available to resolve all your queries and offer you complete support.
- Small classrooms: The size of the classrooms are small, which allows for increased interaction between the students and faculty. Students get personalized attention and can easily resolve any subject-related queries from highly experienced and friendly faculty members.
- International diversity: International students will not feel out of place in this institute as it welcomes almost 500 international students from about 40 countries every year. Furthermore, students have multiple opportunities to interact with their peers from different cultures and acquire a multi-cultural perspective on various issues.
- Outdoor activities: New Zealand is a vibrant country with plenty of facilities and opportunities for outdoor activities like trekking, rafting, hiking, etc. Hence, there is never a dull moment for students at the Eastern Institute of Technology, New Zealand.
Why Study in Eastern Institute of Technology?
Do you still need more reasons to study at EIT?