Queen’s University Belfast Application Process- Queen’s University Belfast is a Public Research University, located in Belfast, Northern Ireland. University has 23,870 students as per 2016, including international students. If you are thinking of pursuing undergraduate or post-graduation from this University, we are here to provide you all the details regarding the application process, deadlines, how to apply and other relevant information.
Queen’s University Belfast Application Process:
Required Documents for Queen’s University Belfast Admission-
There are requirements set by the University for Admissions. If you wish for the direct entry, here are the requirements you’ll have to meet-
- Three A levels
- The standard Indian XII examinations from CBSE, CISCE or State Boards of Higher Education are acceptable
- Average marks of 70-85% in Higher Education.
- For medical or Dentistry, one should have 90% minimum overall, including marks of at least 90% in Chemistry or Biology
- For admission in subjects, the university requires 75% in the English Language, either by CBSE or CISCE.
However, if you don’t meet these guidelines, you can also get admission through Queen’s University Foundation.
How to Apply in Queen’s University Belfast:
Being an International student you can apply through either UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admission Service) for full-time UG. Details of the application process can be obtained from your schools or from British Council Offices. UCAS code name for University is QBELF and number is Q75. The direct entry application can be only used by international students through UCAS. It is not available for Medicine or Dentistry.
You can get the Queen’s University Direct Entry application form here.
In order to get admission in Queen’s University, candidates have to fill the application form and follow all the details as instructed. For this, you’ll have to keep some documents ready for your application to be processed faster. Find below the process and documents needed for admission in this University.
- Finalize the course you’re going to take.
- Check the requirements and eligibility per course.
- Have a good quality scanned copy of Degree transcripts for all completed periods of study (UG or above).
- If the degree is not processed yet, ask for a transcript from your university.
- Copies of your official degree certificate or diploma.
- Documents that confirm your degree or title.
- Research Proposal (if applying for MPhil/PhD/MD)
Queen’s University Application Deadlines 2018
Before applying to Queen’s University Belfast, please be aware of all the deadlines. Here are the deadlines for filing the application.
|S.No||Details||For the year 2017||For the year 2018|
|1||Under-Graduation Courses||30th June 2017||Yet to be declared|
|2||Post-Graduation Courses||Not declared yet||Yet to be declared|
For further information, all the students who are interested in getting admission to this University are advised to stay tuned to our website.