Rajasthan LEEP 2016 Registration process has begin and the Rajasthan LEEP 2016 Application Form is now available on the website www.rajasthan.gov.in. Check detailed information about Rajasthan LEEP 2016 Entrance Exam and apply online.
Rajasthan LEEP 2016 Registration and Notification Details:
Board of Technical Education of Rajasthan conducts Lateral Entry in Engineering and Pharmacy courses in Rajasthan every academic year. If you want to go for this entrance exam, we will give you all the details about Rajasthan LEEP 2016 Application process and procedure.
Rajasthan LEEP 2016 Entrance Exam is conducted every year for the students to take admission directly into the 2nd year of BE/B.Tech/B.Pharm in the colleges that are across the state of Rajasthan.
About Rajasthan LEEP
- Exam Name: Rajasthan Lateral Entry in Engineering and Pharmacy
- Commonly known as: Rajasthan LEEP
- Exam Category: UG Entrance Exam
- Exam Level: State Level
Eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan LEEP 2016
The candidates who want to go for Rajasthan LEEP Registration2016 should meet the eligibility criteria as specified by the Board:
• The candidates must be a citizen of India
• The Diploma Holders who have completed their course successfully from AICTE approved institution can apply for the entrance exam
• Even the B. Sc. graduates from a recognized AICTE institution who have passed the exam successfully can appear for the exam
• The General candidates must secure a minimum of 45% in total
• In case the candidates belong to the reserved category, they will get a relaxation of 5%, therefore, for them the minimum score that they need to attain is 40%
• The B. Sc. candidates must have Mathematics as compulsory subject
• Rajasthan Bona-fide residents who can provide proper documents will be provided the preference at the time of admission
How to Apply for the Rajasthan LEEP 2016 Entrance Exam?
In LEEP Rajasthan 2016, candidates need to follow below process of applying:
- First and foremost the candidate needs to visit the official page i.e. techedu.rajasthan.gov.in
- After registration at the official website, the login details are sent the mobile number and e-mail id provided by the candidate during registration.
- Then go to the link “Rajasthan LEEP 2016 admissions at the official web page.
- Now fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
- Then verify all the details and submit it finally.
- Now deposit the required fee through e-Mitra or else CSC network.
- Then take the printout of the application and send to “The Coordinator RPET-2016, Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, W-6, Residency Road, Jodhpur – 342 032.”
Age Limit for Rajasthan LEEP 2016
Rajasthan LEEP applicant’s date of birth should not be either on or after 1st of October 1990.
Registration Fees for Rajasthan LEEP 2016
The applicant will be required to pay the registration fees of Rs. 815/- which includes Rs. 15 of service charge for e-mitra.
Exam Pattern of Rajasthan LEEP 2016
The aspirants will be required to attempt all the Multiple Choice Questions in the time of 3 hours. The questions will be based on the syllabus provided.
Admit Card of Rajasthan LEEP 2016
The admit card will be made available online and the students can download the same from the official website.
Results of Rajasthan LEEP 2016
The results of Rajasthan LEEP 2016 will be notified online. The candidates can check their results online by entering their roll number.
Exam Schedule of Rajasthan LEEP 2016
The candidates must note down the important dates of Rajasthan Lateral Entry in Engineering and Pharmacy for successful application process:
• The application will be made available online from the 3rd week of June 2016
• The application will be accepted till last week of July 2016
• The examination will be held in the month of 1st week of August 2016, tentatively
• Results will be announced by last week of August 2016
• Counselling process will start by 1st week of September 2016
The Coordinator Rajasthan LEEP
Board of Technical Education Rajasthan,
W-6, Residency Road, Jodhpur – 342 032.
Ph. No: 2430440, 2636572
Rajasthan LEEP 2016 Application
Rajasthan LEEP Registration2016, LEEP 2016 Application Form, Rajasthan LEEP 2016 Entrance Exam, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Exam Schedule, Exam Pattern