RBI Assistant Result 2016 Date and Details: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts Examination of Assistant in three stages – Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview (Final Result). The RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam was conducted on December 23 & December 24, 2016 and the RBI Assistant Result 2016 will be released in January 2017. The qualified roll numbers of RBI Assistant Preliminary Examination will be available in a PDF file. The candidates shortlisted in the preliminary exam will have to appear for the Main Examination in the January, 2017.
RBI Assistant 2016 – Important Date
- Online Preliminary Exam: 23 & 24 December, 2016
- Pre Exam Result: January 2017
- Online Main Exam: January 2017
- Result of Main Exam: February 2017
- Interview Date: To be announced
- Final Result: March/April 2017
RBI Assistant Result 2016- Prelims Exam:
Online Preliminary Examination
- The RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam was held for 100 marks comprising – Quantitative, Reasoning and English.
- The candidates securing the overall and the sectional cutoff will be shortlisted for the Mains Examination
- The RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2016 Date is January 2017.
Online Mains Examination
- RBI Assistant Mains Examination will be conducted for 200 marks comprising – English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
- Aspiring Candidates who stand high in the merit will be called for an interview.
- Certain number of candidates will be called for an interview depending on the vacancies.
- It will be 35 marks of Interview.
- RBI Assistant Result 2016 will be finally declared after the Interview
- The result will be calculated on the basis of the combined basis of Main Examination and Interview.
RBI Assistant Prelims Cut Off Marks 2016
RBI Assistant 2015 had a different pattern. There used to be only one exam and interview but in 2016 the pattern has changed and there are two exams and interview. The preliminary exam is being conducted for the first time and hence the cutoff for the exam cannot be compared with the previous year.
According to the inputs from the candidates, the exam was easy to moderate. The RBI Assistant Prelims Expected Cutoff Marks 2016 category wise are as under:
Expected Sectional Cutoff
Expected Overall Cutoff
- General: 68-73
- OBC: 65-70
- SC: 57-63
- ST: 45-49
Last Year Cutoff – 2015
As there was only one exam with 5 sections in 2015, the cutoff for that exam is as under:
- General: 150
- OBC: 142
- SC: 120
- ST: 118
- PWD: 96
- Ser.: 88
RBI Assistant 2016 Result would be calculated on the basis of the Mains Examination and Interview together. The preliminary exam is taken for filtering the candidates so that the best ones get the chance to appear in the Mains Examination.
RBI Assistant Pre Exam Result 2016 will be released in January, 2017 and will be available on the official website of the course.
Candidates can know their qualifying status by referring to answer key which will be soon available.
All the Best Aspirants for the RBI Assistant Result 2016 and the Mains Examination!!!