SBI SO Recruitment 2016, Apply for 476 SO Posts: This notification is Good news for all the aspirants who are seeking jobs in the banking sector as a recent notification has been published by the State Bank of India (SBI) for selection of eligible folks for the post of Specialist Officers (SO) in various branches of the SBI all over the India. All the Banking Exam, SBI So Jobs, SBI SO Vacancies, SBI SO Posts 2016 will get chance to grab opportunity. So, don’t miss the chance and grab this golden opportunity by applying for the SBI SO recruitment 2016 immediately.
SBI SO Recruitment 2016 Notification and Exam Details:
Job seekers should fill the SBI SO 2016 Exam Application Form through its official portal www.sbi.co.in. So, all the interested candidates should go through the complete details of the SBI SO recruitment 2016 in order to know about the eligibility criteria, the pattern of the examination, educational qualification needed, syllabus, age, application procedure, selection procedure and all other necessary information.
SBI SO Exam Notification 2016: The recruitment for the Specialist Officer (SO) for 476 vacant seats by the SBI has been released including various posts along with the number of vacancies for each post as mentioned under:
- Assistant Manager – 180
- Developer – 50
- Test Lead – 02
- Tester – 12
- Manager – 07
- Asst. Manager – 20
- Technology Relationship – 04
- Admin Support Officer – 01
- Application Architect – 02
- Business Architect – 01
- Data warehouse Architect – 01
- Data warehouse Architect – 02
- Data warehouse Architect – 06
- Portal Architect – 01
- Technology Architect – 05
- Infrastructure Engineer – 09
- Civil Engineer – 01
- Electrical Engineer – 01
- Technical Engineer – 01
- Network Engineer – 02
- Complaint / Dispute Resolution officer – 02
- IT Risk Manager – 02
- IT Security Expert – 02
- Project Manager – 29
- Business Analyst – 18
- Developer – 22
- Tester – 05
- Test Lead – 01
- Technical Lead – 12
- Innovation Specialist – 05
- Data Scientist – 03
- Sourcing Analyst – 01
- UX Designer – 01
- WAS Administrator – 01
The online applications will begin from 4th October/2016 and closes on 22nd October/2016
An Overview of SBI SO 2016 Exam:
- Organisation Name: The State Bank of India (SBI)
- Post: Specialist Officer (SO)
- No. of Vacancies: 476
- Apply Mode: Online
- Application begins on: 4th October/2016
- Application closure: 22nd October/2016
- Job Location: all over India
- Selection Criteria: Through online test and interview.
SBI Specialist Officer 2016 Exam: There will be an online written exam followed by the interview. Candidates need to appear and qualify the written test first to proceed to the next phase i.e. interview. The examination will include four sections of subjects, namely, Logical Reasoning, English language, quantitative aptitude and professional knowledge. Each section carry 50 marks. Candidates need to score the minimum marks as set by the concerned authority. For more information, you can visit the official site www.sbi.co.in.
Procedure to apply for the SBI Specialist Officer 2016 Exam:
- Go to the official website www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the Online Application Form.
- Fill all the required details.
- Upload your latest passport size photo with scanned signature and the scanned image.
- Click on submit.
- Download the application & save it.
SBI SO Eligibility Details: Here, we have provided the SBI SO Eligibility Details. Please go through it carefully.
- Educational qualification: The Educational qualification for the SBI SO recruitment 2016 is that the candidate should hold a relevant Graduation degree (BE / B.Tech/ MBA/ MCA) from any of the recognized university/ college.
- Age Limit: The candidate should acquire minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years as on 01st September 2016
- Fees for the Application: The application fees for the general and for the other candidates is stated below:
- For General & Others candidates – Rs. 600/
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Rs.100/-
Important Dates for the SBI SO Recruitment 2016: Here we provide with the important dates regarding the SBI SO Exam 2016.
- Online Application starts on : 04th October 2016
- Online Application closes on : 26th October 2016
- Call Letter Download for the Exam: 15th November 2016
- Online Exam Date (Tentative) : 25th November 2016
Finally, the aspirants should always refer to the official website www.sbi.co.in for the updated notifications.