Scholarships for MS in USA: Looking for an international education in USA for your master program? Is the course more expensive for you to afford? Well, we will provide you with all the details of the Scholarships for MS in US. As USA is one of the most expensive abroad destinations for higher studies USA provides scholarships for the students and helps them pursuing the course for the period of time. International students will get the benefits of the scholarship for MS in US because they are not bound to take the funding made for the US nationals. There are many governments and non-governmental US scholarships for international students.
Scholarships for MS in US:
Struggling to pay your master degree fee is over. We will help you by providing the list of some scholarships for your master degree in the USA. Below are the names of the scholarships provided by many governmental and non-governmental organizations to the international students.
- Cornaro Scholarship — $5,000
- Lydia Donaldson Tutt-Jones Memorial Research Grant — $5,000
- NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship Program — $7,500
- National Women’s Studies Association Graduate Scholarship — $1,000
- American-Scandinavian Study in Scandinavia Fellowship
- Citizens Bank TruFit Good Citizen Scholarship
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship
- Forte Fellows Program
- Berea College Scholarships
- Clark University Scholarships
- The US-UK Fulbright Commission
- The Fulbright Foreign Student Programme
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) Educational Foundation: International Fellowships
How to Get Scholarships for Masters in USA
Worried about how to get the scholarship for your masters in US? Every scholarship facility is different from college to college. Firstly you have to apply before the due date of applying. To apply for the scholarship, there are many requirements. If a student meets with the requirements, then he or she will be applicable to apply for the scholarship.
- The first requirement is the score of the bachelor degree. The percentile of the bachelor degree is very important to get the scholarship in US colleges. Few of the universities in US sometimes ask for the 10th and the 12th standard scores.
- GRE/GMAT/TOEFL Score: There are certain standardized tests like GRE, GMAT or the TOEFL. The scores of this examination are very important for the selection in the scholarship process.
- Leadership and Volunteering: It plays a very significant role in getting the scholarship in the USA.
- Publications and Recognitions: Apart from the academics, if you have any achievements or publications of your own, it will be easier to get the scholarship. It will be a added value to your application.
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommendation Letter
- A little summary for your Master Program
Scholarships Options for MS in USA
There are many options for the scholarship for the master program in the USA. Basically, there are two types of scholarship in the US. One is the scholarship that provides the tuition fees, and help to pay for accommodation and living costs. Some scholarships are complete merit based. And the other is the assistantship.
- Cost of Study MS in US
- Online Master’s Degree Programs in USA
- International Scholarships for MS in USA
- Choose Best Destinations or MS Programs: USA or UK?
- Top Universities for Master’s in USA
For more details on the Scholarships for MS in US, stay tuned to our website.