Study in Germany- Germany has universities that maintain a good connection with the best universities from all over the world. For those students who want to become international students by going abroad, and spending time in a different country studying and exploring, Germany is always a good option. Now, let us delve into the details that make you to decide to Study in Germany.
General Eligibility Rules
The first thing that is required to study in Germany is to have an entry VISA. And, for most degree courses, some knowledge about the country is a pre-requirement. Having an insurance policy for your health is also important.
For obtaining a Visa, the following needs to be submitted while applying:
• Health insurance coverage
• Financial resources proof
• All the academic certificates and achievements
• Certificate of German language proficiency
• University entrance qualification recognized in Germany for a student applicant visa
• Notification of admission from your German university for a student visa
Cost of Living
The student requires about 800 euros per month to stay in Germany, during the course of his study. The amount is calculated by the expenditure that will be incurred in obtaining resources required to live. The cost standard in Germany is quite reasonable when compared to other countries, particularly the USA and UK.
Top & Featured Universities
Germany is famous for having some of the top universities that are renowned worldwide and are considered by several students as the best places to study. Technische Universität München, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg and Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München are ranked amongst the top universities in the QS World University Rankings 2015-16. And also, almost every major city in Germany has at least one top ranked university.
Some of the German student scholarships available to stay in Germany and offered by the German government are DAAD scholarships and Erasmus+. Some of the non-government scholarships are Einstein International Postdoctoral Fellowship, Heinrich Böll Scholarships for International Students, Humboldt Research Fellowships for Postdoctoral Researchers, Kurt Hansen Science Scholarships, Marie Curie International Incoming Fellowships (IIF) for Developing Countries, Mawista Scholarship, Deutschland Stipendium and The Helmholtz Association.
The Best Subjects offered by German universities include, Physics, Chemistry, Mechanical Engineering, Philosophy, History, Life Sciences/ Medicine, Literature, and Modern Languages. These courses are proposed the best based on the leading university rankings by QS and Times Higher Education.
The German education offers the international students great respect and prosperity while working anywhere in the world. The Average Salary that a student with a degree from a top German university can earn is expected to be in the highest range amongst the international students. And, with such a high income level and other perks, Study in Germany is a very good decision to make, for any student.
For any clarifications, doubts, and FAQs about studying in Germany, please visit the German government website, study-in.de.
The education system of Germany offers the best infrastructure along with a bunch of motivating factors that contribute to encourage the students to pursue their desired education in Germany. So if you are planning to Study in Germany you are on the right track.
Study in Germany- Popular Study Programs:
- Engineering (Computer Science, Automobile, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical)
- Information Technology, Information Systems and Management
- Medicine and Medical Sciences
- Bio-Medical Sciences and Bio-Medical Engineering
- Physical Sciences
- Business: International Business, Business Management, International Finance
Top Universities in Germany:
- RWTH Aachen University
- University of Hamburg
- University of Heidelberg
- TU Berlin
- TU Munich
- LMU Munich
- TU Darmstadt
- University of Stuttgart
- Leibniz University
- TU Dresden
- Free University of Berlin
- Humbolt University of Berlin
- Schiller International University
- University of Freiburg
Top B-Schools in Germany:
- Manheim Business School
- Otto Beisheim School of Management
- ESB Business School
- Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Leipzig Graduate School of Management
- ESMT (Berlin) – European School of Management and Technology
- Goethe Business School
- Munich School of Management (LMU)
- Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences (University of Cologne)
- Pforzheim University