Study in Singapore- Singapore provides the perfect platform to heighten the knack of brilliant international students. It’s education system is as such that it forces the student’s talent by not just theoretical knowledge but also with requisite practical knowledge. Size of the country may be small but it cannot be mistaken with the quality of education which is provided to students over here. A cherry on cake for the Indians students as it is close to their homeland.
Every year many students flee there for the undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Engineering, Science and Management. Institutes like NUS, NTU, A*STAR are which draws students towards it. It has intricate educational system which closely resembles to that of British. As students come from all across the globe therefore, a cut throat competition is expected.
The medium for studies is English. Therefore, students must have a strong command on the subject as just the rudimentary knowledge will not be of any good. Having proclivity in English and Mathematics will prove to be very beneficial for all the aspiring students as it will help not only for their course program but also for their jobs. Purveyors of jobs tend to look for employees who is well versed in the English language.
Studying in the country invigorate the students and also provide them with a lifetime experience.
Citizens are friendly which makes the environment pleasant and vital for studies. Singapore is famous worldwide for being the most business-friendly country. It has all major IT, Software and banking hubs. Few popular names are –
Accenture, Oracle, Apple, Standard Chartered Bank, BP, Cisco, Citibank, Google, SingTel, Barclays Investment Bank,
Deutsche Bank, DBS Bank, Credit Suisse, HSBC, Deloitte, NCS Group, OCBC Bank, Procter & Gamble, Rolls-Royce, Shell,
Drew & Napier, Ernst & Young, PricewaterhouseCoopers, DHL, Siemens, KPMG, Panasonic, Philips, Sony.
Study in Singapore- Popular Study Programs:
- Aviation, Travel and Hospitality studies
- Engineering (Computer Science, Civil, Electrical & Electronics, Materials, Aerospace)
- MBA (including General and EMBA)
- Marketing, Finance & Accountancy, International Business
- Interactive Digital Media, Animation & Mass Communication
- Fashion & Designing
Top Universities in Singapore:
- Singapore National University (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Yale-NUS College
- Curtin University of Technology, Singapore
- German Institute of Science and Technology
- Queen Margaret University, Singapore
- Nanyang Polytechnic
Top B-Schools in Singapore:
- NUS Business School (NUS)
- Nanyang Business School (NUT)
- Lee Kong Chian School of Business (SMU)
- S P Jain School of Global Management Singapore
- James Cook University, Singapore
- Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)