Top Ranking MBBS Universities in Philippines– Every year, millions of students search regarding Top Ranking MBBS Universities list worldwide. In this article, I will tell you the list of Top Ranking MBBS Universities in Philippines as well as Documents required and Eligibility Criteria to get admission.
Are you looking for top MBBS universities in Philippines. Here you will meet some top universities which will be in your budget and with best job opportunities in UK,USA and Europe.
Top Ranking MBBS Universities in Philippines:
Here you will get most affordable and worthwhile MBBS program. It is one of the best medical education in Asia. And as you know its follow the American System of education.
Philippines is managed and organized by the area of education. It is also fixed the development of schools and other education facilities. Education is just so incredible that Philippines deliver thousand of doctors and engineers to work in UK,USA and Middle east. Philippines is the third largest English speaking country. Living expenditure is also fail and cheap for students.
This country gives an opportunity to study in different programs. Students can get transfer option to study medical in USA or Caribbean. Thousand of students are studying at Philippines because they can get opportunity to do internships in USA.
Why MBBS in Philippines?
- Philippines offer top class medical education with affordable fees.
- It is a 3rd largest English Speaking Country.
- Medical Education recalled by WHO and IMED.
- Universities are known by NMC,MMC and other medical councils.
- Safe & Securedeveloping atmosphere.
- Chances to be universal citizen.
- World class flight networks to India.
- Easy Enrolment
University of the Philippines. That explains it, Studying here says that you are not less than excellent, but even more than that. So here we build up some top ranking MBBS universities.
Best Medical Schools in Philippines
- AMA schools of Medicines
- FEATI University
- University of perpetual help system data
- De la Salle health science institute
- Lyceum of the Philippines university
- Central Philippine University college of Medicine
- University of Northern Philippines
- Our lady of Fatima university
- University of Philippines-college of Medicine-Manila
- University of Santo Thomas
- Mapua institute of Technology
- University of Manila
- Guimaras State college
Documents Requirement and Eligibility Criteria:
- Philippines accepted all citizen students for Undergraduate and Post-graduate
- Course Duration is around 5 years 6 months.
- For Undergraduate (MBBS)- you must have min 50% Marks in with subjects Physics,biology and Chemistry.
- For Graduate (MS,MD)- you must have around min 50 to 60% in UG.
- Fees and Cost will be affordable and low.
- If your background is English then no need to give IELTS,Tofel and other English language test.