Top MBBS Universities in the World -Medical is considered to be one of the most common professions choose by the students in India. This profession has become so common that it has become difficult for the aspirants to stand out. Medical students must know that their selection of college plays an important role in developing their doctoral career. Their foundation must be strong. So that they would be able to handle the responsibilities of a doctor or a life saviour. This can happen only by choosing the right medical college.
If you are one of the candidates who are seeking for top MBBS Universities in World, Top Medical Colleges in World, Best Medical Colleges in World, Best MBBS Colleges, Best MBBS Universities in US, UK, Singapore, Australia, London, etc.? then your searching process may be finished here. MeetUniversity.com is providing you the list of Top MBBS Universities in the world. From this list, you can select any university/college which is best suitable to you.
If you are interested to do MBBS from Abroad? Apply Here
Top Ranking MBBS Universities in the World:
Find the list of top MBBS Universities in the world-
- Harvard University, USA- The Medical School of the Harvard University is situated in Boston and has been ranked the best medical college by Times Higher Education World Ranking; QS Best college ranking and by several other rankings with the acceptance rate of 5.9% only. Every year it changes the lives of hundreds of students by leading them into the noble profession. Here you can embrace your skills and get yourself placed in the top medical institutions, hospitals, research centres and several other places.
- University of Cambridge, UK- The School of Clinical Medicine of the University of Cambridge is amongst the best medical colleges in the world. It is known for rendering high-class research excellence, medical education and clinical, academic training to its students.
- University of Oxford, UK- Being one of the oldest Universities of England, it gives a firm competition to other colleges of London and is ranked among the world’s best medical colleges. Its Medical Sciences Department offers degree courses in diagnostic imaging, neuroscience, clinical embryology and others.Oxford has an acceptance rate of 11%, which makes it absolutely difficult to get through. Although you are available with great variety of programmes. You can choose your subject of interest.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA- MIT’s Medical School is associated with the medical school of the Harvard University. More often it is referred as the Harvard-MIT Health Sciences and Technology. However, it is a completely different school from Harvard’s own Medical School. It is located in Cambridge. MIT provides you an amazing platform to learn something new every day.
- John Hopkins University, USA- The Johns Hopkins University is a private research university in Baltimore, Maryland. It is America’s first research university founded in 1876. It is a world leader in research and education in medicine, public health. The medical school, the nursing school, and the Bloomberg School of Public Health are located on the Medical Institutions campus in East Baltimore. So if one wants to pursue research in medical field, John Hopkins is a wonderful option for them.
- Stanford University, USA- The School of Medicine’s mission is to be a leading research-intensive medical school that improves health through leadership, diversity, collaborative discoveries and innovations in patient care, education and research which makes it stand out among others. Gives admissions to 3,498 undergraduates and 1,158 post graduates, and helps them in leading a good life.
- Yale University, USA-The Yale School of Medicine, an integral part of the Yale University, was established in 1910. It is situated in New Haven in Connecticut. It is a world-famous biomedical research centre. Known for its research centre, it had introduced the world with the concept of chemotherapy.
- University College London (UCL), UK-Always ranked well among the top universities in the world, UCL Medical School is well known for its research in the field of biomedical sciences. It is commendable of how well academic and health care when integrated as whole, can ensure better services to the medical world, and admits 330 students per year for the MBBS course and it also offers various graduate and post graduate programs.
- National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore- always ranked amongst the top 25 universities in the world gives admission to around 37,972 students every year. It’s unique strategies and teaching techniques make it stand among the top universities.
- Imperial College of London- This is one of the top MBBS Universities in the world. Officially known as the imperial College of science, technology and Medicine, it is a public research university that specializes in science, business, engineering and medicine. It supports around 13,500 full time students and an academic and research staff of around 3,500 people which makes this a top ranking university in the world. Studying in imperial college of London is a great choice one can make.
Getting admissions to any of these universities will give a kick start to your career. You will achieve new horizons. So if you are talented enough to get into these universities then go for it. You can get all the admission details on their respective websites.
You May Also Like: