Universities for Online MBA Programs in UK- A key factor in the increasing popularity of online study is the flexibility that it offers. The Online MBA program is innovative in nature and is structured to respond to the needs of the modern international marketplace with the perfect blend of academic and practical skills. These programs are meant for managers who need the freedom to study around their existing work and life commitments. The fees are generally lower than the campus based programs. The Open University is an acknowledged world leader in digital learning. The University’s distance MBA incorporates short residential schools (4-5 days) at various European locations or structured online events over a longer period.
When you decide on attaining an online MBA degree, you have to look for the good programs available and the institutions offering the same. Here we have listed few of the programs and the Universities for online MBA in UK. Each university has its own specification which should be considered while applying for any program.
UK’s few Top (Regular) Online MBA Programs along with the acceptable GMAT scores
- Warwick Business School (630)
- Imperial College London (640)
- Oxford Brookes Business School (550)
Universities for Online MBA studies
Affordable online and hybrid MBA programs offered by the top universities in the UK are:
- University of Cumbria: Its online program is offered in partnership with the Robert Kennedy College in Zürich, Switzerland. There is an option to fast track and finish the program in 18 months. Tuition fees for international students are about £12,000.
- Anglia Ruskin University: Offers specializations in Finance, Management Consultancy, Project Management, Law, HR Management, and Service Excellence. Tuition fees are about £13,000, but scholarships of £3,000 are also available to qualifying applicants.
- SOAS University of London (School of Oriental & Asian Studies): SOAS’ Centre for Financial and Management Studies offers a world-class online MSc International Business Administration program with a specialization in Banking. Approximate tuition fee is £11,000.
- University of Stirling: It is among the top rated higher education institutions in Scotland. The Management School is famous for accounting and finance.
- Royal Agricultural University, Cirencester: It offers two unique programs namely, Advanced Farm Management and International Food and Farm Business. Fees are set at about £15,000 per year for international students.
- University of Sunderland: Its program offers specializations in Finance, Marketing, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Hospitality Management and Supply Chain Management. International students pay about £13,000 as tuition fees.
- Royal Holloway University of London: Tuition fees are approximately £21,000, but scholarships of £7,000 are available to qualifying students.
- Oxford Brookes University
- Glasgow Caledonian University London: The school has created the contemporary MBA in Luxury Brand Management and charges approximately £18,000 as fees.
- Robert Gordon University: This distance learning MBA course is presented online through the school’s virtual learning location named Campus Moodle.
- Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne: Previously a polytechnic, Northumbria University is now a complete university.
- Henley Business School, Greenlands: The school’s Distance Learning MBA program has continually been ranking among the best in the world.
- Durham University: Students can choose an entirely 100% online learning program supported by online classroom sessions. Additionally, one can decide on attending on-campus and block taught programs at the annual Summer School.
- Warwick Business School:The school’s online MBA program is actually one of the most important ones for multinationals’ recruiters.
In effect, there is a range of options available to students that could be banked upon for planning future studies.