If you are thinking of going for Executive MBA Colleges in UK then you have primarily opted for ‘internationalism’ to gain an impressive academic record. The land of UK is equipped with some of the Best Executive MBA Programs which you can pursue to have better career prospects.
Investing in yourself remains a great idea to go by and when you want the return to be phenomenal then pick one of the top executive MBA schools in UK. As an enrolled student, you will get immense opportunities to instill and imbibe various economic trends on a global scale. You will be having the advancements towards fostering your personal growth which will eventually augment the growth trajectory of the organization that you will serve.
So, by now you must have made up your mind to get enrolled in one of the best executive MBA colleges in UK. So let us have a look on the MBA Executive Colleges List in UK which can serve you well.
Top 10 Executive MBA Colleges in UK- Pick the best college from the stream
There are some of the criteria for Executive MBA Colleges in UK which helps you zero-out the best academic playground to boost your career growth. European zone has mostly gathered the top-slot in the pursuance for EMBA so check out the following elite colleges in UK:
- London School of Economics: This name is itself a force to reckon with as it has given some of the leading economists to the world. Its EMBA is also unique, being supported by other universities as well this has been exposing students to a plethora of innovative ideas.
- University of Oxford: The EMBA program from here has been ranked first in UK and spans up to duration of 21 month. Globally ranked 9th by the Financial Times, this has come up as the most sought-after MBA destination.
- Warwick Business School: Ranked 25th globally, gives its student the real time experience of the present world and the future trends.
- University of Cambridge, Judge Business School: The program here spans up to 20 month and the students are being considered a lifelong member. They can return to do a one year elective any time.
- Imperial College Business School: This program has been ranked as 1st in entrepreneurship by Financial Times. This 23 month program also provides the international residencies which can give global exposure.
- Henley Business School: Known for the sturdy network of students across the globe and the mentorship provided to its students.
- University of Strathclyde Business School: Offers its EMBA on a part-time basis in other countries as well.
- Cranfield School of Management: EMBA program here operates on the weekend basis and is of two years duration. Holds triple accreditation from various prominent educational institutions across Europe.
- Bradford University School of Management: This College has a global presence as you can pick the campus in the exotic arena of Dubai or Hong Kong to study.
- Alliance Manchester Business School: Offers live projects which help you understand how the economy operates.
More on MeetUniversity.com: